And You Thought Fox News was Fair and Balanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent news.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

hey thetorch -

does that bother you?

why don't you set up your own blog, your own radio station, et al and voice your opinions.

I'll support you in spirit - don't ask me for money though

han solo

Comment

I like news companies to air the news.

Gun rights propaganda is not news.

I cannot believe the tobacco companies have not thought of this yet. They could buy Tv stations and radio stations across the country promoting pro tobacco propaganda. Just imagine a newscast where everyone smokes.

I can see this now. You are listening to WGUN a subsidiary of Colt broadcasting.

Of course the US version of freedom of the press has not exactly met the standards it could but NRA news is just a step too far.

Comment

The NRA has got to be the most paranoid organization in American poltical history, with the exception of the ACLU.

Anyone see an obscure movie called "Evil Roy Slade?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 18 2004, 08:52 PM
            The NRA has got to be the most paranoid organization in American poltical history, with the exception of the ACLU.

Anyone see an obscure movie called "Evil Roy Slade?"
            Reggie...

Only Milton Berle's best movie...

Funny movie...from the early 70's wasnt it..

Are you saying that you're going to turn in your robbing ways..and become a family man?? Who's the lucky gal??

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch@Apr 18 2004, 08:44 PM
              I like news companies to air the news.

Gun rights propaganda is not news.

I cannot believe the tobacco companies have not thought of this yet. They could buy Tv stations and radio stations across the country promoting pro tobacco propaganda. Just imagine a newscast where everyone smokes.

I can see this now. You are listening to WGUN a subsidiary of Colt broadcasting.

Of course the US version of freedom of the press has not exactly met the standards it could but NRA news is just a step too far.
              Really?

GE?

Disney?

Yeah they are news companies.

han solo

Comment

You boys don't get it.

If you don't have the right to defend yourself, you have nothing.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Reggie...

Only Milton Berle's best movie...

Funny movie...from the early 70's wasnt it..
                  Yep. As you might recall, at one point Evil Roy's guns are taken from him as part of his effort to lead an honest life. "Mah gunnnnnnnns, mah gunnnnnnns!" he cries, as he takes his first feeble baby steps without his gunbelt on.

That's what I think of when I see the latest stupid shit the NRA is up to. You'd have better luck trying to take red meat from a lion.

Comment

If you don't have the right to defend yourself, you have nothing.
                    That's not what I'm talking about. I'm just commenting that the NRA is usually so hysterically over the top that the only organization that rivals it is the ACLU.

Comment

So what?

I'd have never joined if I didn't know what the other side was up to.
                      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Damtoft..

A card carrying member of the NRA..colour me surprised :rolleyes:

I guess next you're going to say...guns dont kill people..people kill people.

Guns are the scourge of our society...but, thank god the NRA is on the case to protect our right to bear arms..

Comment

Propaganda TV.. Great.....

"
                          Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

More examples of liberals only liking free speech if it's speech they agree with.
                            Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Working...
                            X