Kerry : "Rantissi killing justified"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry : "Rantissi killing justified"

US Senator John Kerry, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said on Sunday Israel’s killing of Hamas leader Abdel-Aziz al-Rantissi was justified because Israel “has every right in the world to respond to any act of terror against it.”

“Hamas is a terrorist, brutal organization,” he told NBC’s Meet the Press.

“It has had years to make up its mind to take part in a peaceful process. They refuse to … and I support Israel’s efforts to try to separate itself and to try to be secure.”

han solo

I agree with Kerry.
    OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

John Kerry has finally grabbed my attention.
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Notice how Israel is above criticism by presidential wannabes.

If you cannot see how this influences our Middle East policy, you are willfully blind.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo@Apr 18 2004, 01:14 PM
          US Senator John Kerry, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said on Sunday Israel’s killing of Hamas leader Abdel-Aziz al-Rantissi was justified because Israel “has every right in the world to respond to any act of terror against it.”

“Hamas is a terrorist, brutal organization,” he told NBC’s Meet the Press.

“It has had years to make up its mind to take part in a peaceful process. They refuse to … and I support Israel’s efforts to try to separate itself and to try to be secure.”

han solo
          I wonder if this changes whom al-quaeda will support now...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
          X