Never Scared - Chris Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Scared - Chris Rock

FUNNY! I love Chris Rock because he's political and he's not afraid to call people out. He does that in this show quite a bit.

The most poignant comment he made was about how certain people (whether their "liberal", "conservative", "libertarian" etc.) have their minds made up about things even before you say anything to them. THEY DON'T LISTEN. They're too busy being a member of a group or club and don't like to actually THINK FOR THEMSELVES. It happens on this message board every single day.

Rock is still funny as hell at age 39.
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

I thought he was overall.....weak....

not nearly as insightful or cutting edge as he usually is
    Are you on the list?

Comment

I can if somebody tapes it or it comes on regular cable. I do not get HBO.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

It was far from his best stuff...

Comment

He was as insightful as ever, but not as funny as he has been.

He still cuts right to the marrow.
          His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
          Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

It was surprisingly boring with some spattered comedy. I'm surprised how racist and blind some of the stuff was. Many of his jokes come from calling out the truth, but he stretched too much in this one.

Definitely not his best stuff.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
            X