X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealthiest County in the US?

Care to take a stab? Guess the state.

Your first 42 guesses would be wrong

That's because only about nine people actually live there.

Comment

sad to say, i did know this, of course it could be because i've read that poll the last few yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Apr 17 2004, 10:48 PM
        sad to say, i did know this, of course it could be because i've read that poll the last few yrs.
        Reggie has been unseated as the "Lounge Nerd".
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

My guess would be Johnson County, KS.

Overland Park has one of the highest incomes per capita in the country.

Edit: Never mind.
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Damn.. Thought it'd be St. Charles!!

"
            Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 17 2004, 09:50 PM-->
              QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 17 2004, 09:50 PM)

Teton County, Wyoming

Piece of cake
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

My first guess was Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. Don't recall ever seeing a homeless person in his neghborhood.

EDIT: Dammit - I meant that county that Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood is in.....I'm tired.

Comment

mr rogers probably "solved" his town's homeless problem. those lost episodes that were never aired. you had to have wondered about the lack of people and mr rogers, an older white male who plays with puppets.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Apr 17 2004, 11:21 PM
                    mr rogers probably "solved" his town's homeless problem. those lost episodes that were never aired. you had to have wondered about the lack of people and mr rogers, an older white male who plays with puppets.
                    what kind of freak makes fun of "Mr. Rogers"?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 17 2004, 10:24 PM-->
                        QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 17 2004, 10:24 PM)

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Apr 17 2004, 11:26 PM
                        probably the same kind of freak who runs a crippled sex phone line. but actually i never liked mr rogers, quite boring.
                        Little known fact - Mr. Rogers was a strong advocate for cripple sex.

Comment

This is a very valid point. If you end up with a homeless puppet, how hard is it to solve that?

A little lighter fluid and an open flame would have solved Fred's homeless problem.

Fred was obviously a Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds fan anyway, to come up with that freakin' neighborhood where a gay tiger shacks in a clock and a butch crashes on a merry-go-round, all a stone's throw away from the neighborhood's own Buckingham Palace.

Besides, what kind of nutjob uses a trolley to get into their own imagined neighborhood?

Don't get me wrong. I loved Mr. Rogers, and grew up watching and loving his show.

But c'mon. This guy built a neighborhood so damn perfect that 9/11 for him was having a kite wind up in X the Owl's tree.
                          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Working...
                            X