• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Baker admits Prior might be out for the year

Just reported on SportsCenter

Someone needs to tell Dusty that...

Everything is fine.

Comment

I dont think its gonna happen, but it would be great. If this is the case, the Cards are in this and might need to make a few moves midway through the season.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Linkage
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I question that, he "might" be done, I'm not saying he isn't. But if they know he is done he wouldn't be throwing trying to come back.
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

My guess is that its not the elbow that is worrying them, its the Achilles. And, the only way that is going to heal is rest. If not, it could become a nagging injury for his career.

And, I am sure noone in the Second City wants to be the guy who injured the Golden Boy.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Apr 17 2004, 04:31 PM
              I question that, he "might" be done, I'm not saying he isn't. But if they know he is done he wouldn't be throwing trying to come back.
              They don't KNOW that he's done. For the first time, they're acknowledging the possibility that he MIGHT be done.

Comment

Candlelight vigil at the corner of Clark and Addison.

Steve Bartman to be sacrificed at midnight.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                X