Saturday MLB GDT (other teams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday MLB GDT (other teams)

Schilling takes his first crack at the Yankees, just underway, for those with Extra Innings.

Johnny Damon just had an 11-pitch at-bat and drew a two-out, bases loaded walk in the second. Mussina has walked three in the inning.

1-0 Red Sox in the second.

And now Mussina plunks Mueller with the bases loaded. 2-0 Boston.

Comment

Mussina is my first starter in fantasy baseball. Ugh.

Comment

Mussina is struggling again in the third. The Red Sox have two on and only one out.

Fortunately for Mussina, Mark Bellhorn is the hitter. Full count. And Bellhorn singles to right. Bases loaded with one out.

Comment

Jeter with ANOTHER error.

Comment

Dev ... they've got Millar 0-2 in the box score. I thought he reached on the Jeter error.

Comment

He did. If you reach on an error, you get credited with an at-bat but not with a hit. So he's 0-for-2.

GREAT play by A-Rod but he can't turn the double play. Fielder's choice at third scores a run. 3-0 Boston.

Comment

Wow. You learn something new. I thought the AB didn't count. Thanks!

Comment

No problem.

I'm impressed with how quickly A-Rod has adapted to third base. Other than Rolen and Chavez, who are all-timers in the field, I'm not sure there's a better glove man at third than A-Rod.

Comment

Is it me or does it seem like Giambi has lost his edge?

He used to be very aggressive at the plate. He seems to be timid now.

Comment

Mussina hasn't shown much this year, has he? I remember when the Yanks originally got him I had him pegged for 25 Ws a year.

Schilling gives up a lot of homers so this game isn't over ...

Speak of the devil ...
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Oliver Perez a 2 hitter? Vs. the Mets so I guess that explains it.
                        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

The Schilling "wicked-hahd" commercial is on where he is trying to learn the Bostonian accent. Good stuff.
                          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Manny goes yard!!!

4-1 BoSox...
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Hey BF in SF and CG:

I'm going to the Athletics-Angels game tonight. Mulder vs. Washburn.

Comment

Working...
                              X