• Show
Clear All

• The Temptations DEFEAT Chuck Berry

Cast your vote!
    The Temptations
    0%
    Chuck Be
    0%

I don't know how the Temptations got past their last opponent but I do prefer them over 'peeper' Chuck
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Com'on good people, vote for the Temptations!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

You can't fucking vote for Chuck Berry...the dude was recording women taking a piss at his POS restaurant in Wentzville, MO...
        You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

My girl -

the most sung song in the world - probably after happy birthday.
          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

You can't fucking vote for Chuck Berry...the dude was recording women taking a piss at his POS restaurant in Wentzville, MO...
            Precisely why I'm voting for Chuck Berry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty Nate@Apr 17 2004, 10:24 AM
              This just seems like a funny post coming from a guy named 'Nasty Nate'...
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I've got sunshine... On a cloudy day.... Cause TLR will be gone..... Or is it just my imagination? Papa was a rolling stone... Wherever he laid his hat? was his home... And then he died... Great Motown Band.. Temptations all the way baby...
                Anyone seen the DVD Standing in the Shadows of Motown about the Funk brothers? I highly recommend..
                Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

The Temptations movie was on VH1 last night..

It's a sign...

VOTE FOR THEM!!

"
                  Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty Nate@Apr 17 2004, 10:24 AM
                    My ex-sister in law's grandfather was the chief of police in Wentzville when Berry got popped for that. From the stories I was told, this guy was a major pervert.

Anyway, I gotta go with The Temptations. "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" is definitely a classic.
                    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I have a feeling if Chuck Berry was from any other city, this would be a landslide for the Temps.

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

People people people. Chcuk Berry INVENTED most of modern rock and roll. HE FREAKING INVENTED IT! The Temptations were singers who didn't even write their own songs!
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

People people people. Chcuk Berry INVENTED most of modern rock and roll. HE FREAKING INVENTED IT! The Temptations were singers who didn't even write their own songs!
                          This shouldn't even be a contest. One of the few things the RS poll got right the other day was putting the St. Louis Tiger at #5.

Comment

Working...
                          X