MLB GDT: 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB GDT: 4/16

Anyone who thinks Mitre is a replacement for Prior is seriously deluding themselves.

2-0 Reds in the first with only one out.

Lots of baseball today: Discuss.

EDITED BY MOD08: Attatched the baseball icon to the thread title so it would stand out

We fall behind in the first most days. Sergio has potential, but I don't think anyone ever seriously thought he could replace The Duke.
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Sad to see the Sox-KC series over, that was fun.
      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 16 2004, 02:36 PM
        Sad to see the Sox-KC series over, that was fun.
        Would've been better if the Sox hadn't won 2 games in their final at-bat. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise@Apr 16 2004, 01:33 PM

Lots of baseball today: Discuss.
          Lots tonight, only 1 today ... :angry:
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise+Apr 16 2004, 02:37 PM-->
            QUOTE (bcruise @ Apr 16 2004, 02:37 PM)

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Apr 16 2004, 02:42 PM-->
            QUOTE (dvyyyyyy @ Apr 16 2004, 02:42 PM)

Originally posted by bcruise+Apr 16 2004, 01:45 PM-->
            QUOTE (bcruise @ Apr 16 2004, 01:45 PM)
            Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2004, 02:42 PM

Alou and Ramirez go back-to-back to tie the game in the 3rd. 4-4 game, with much more to come, I'm sure.

Alou is REALLY making me eat my words.

Comment

Sean Casey just got called out on a pitch about half a foot outside and a foot high. That was atrocious...
              Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise@Apr 16 2004, 02:21 PM
                Alou and Ramirez go back-to-back to tie the game in the 3rd. 4-4 game, with much more to come, I'm sure.

Alou is REALLY making me eat my words.
                He shouldn't be batting cleanup, even though he's had a decent start to the season. I think Dusty should flip Lee and Alou, or maybe even Ramirez and Alou.

Comment

1-2-3 for Harang, into the 5th we go. Let's get some runs here, Reds.

Comment

Originally posted by TarHeelBlues@Apr 16 2004, 02:40 PM
                    1-2-3 for Harang, into the 5th we go. Let's get some runs here, Reds.
                    Shouldnt we root against the Reds so that we might have a shot at third place?
                    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy+Apr 16 2004, 02:53 PM-->
                      QUOTE (Razzy @ Apr 16 2004, 02:53 PM)

Sammy flies out to deep center. Walker tries to score FROM SECOND, and is easily tagged out at home. Somtimes cheering against the Cubs is too easy.

Comment

• Working...
                        X