John Hadley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Hadley

Just wondering...how has he rationalized the Blues losing this time around?

He's probably eating everything not nailed down.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Apr 16 2004, 01:24 PM
      awesome!
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Apr 16 2004, 01:24 PM

mmmm .... nails ....
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I'm composing a sig with Hadley's picture on it and a choice quote or two. I won't force Ohio Blues to use it, because nobody could be that cruel, but seriously, does the guy ever have to fess up about anything he predicts, no matter how stupid?

Comment

Nothing makes me click a thread faster than the mysterious title "John Hadley."

One never knows what could be contained inside.

Another dumbass -- and ultimately wrong -- prediction?

Another fight?

A weight loss guide?

The one thing you know you'll never see, though, is this statement: "I was wrong."
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Thank you Airshark, for your mercy. B)
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 16 2004, 03:12 PM
                The one thing you know you'll never see, though, is this statement: "I was wrong."
                Simply stated
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Simply Stated: You were wrong, AGAIN!
                  I wonder if you'll EVER admit you're wrong. It should be fairly amusing to watch you walk around like a peacock once you get 1 out of a 1000 asinine predictions right. Blues in 7? What an ass kissing jackhole.

Vive La Hubris!
                  emailed to hadley today
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

People pay attention to Hadley like they pay attention to a hemorrhoid.

It's mostly to longing for the day it goes away.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 16 2004, 03:31 PM
                      I wonder if you'll EVER admit you're wrong.  It should be fairly amusing to watch you walk around like a peacock once you get 1 out of a 1000 asinine predictions right.  Blues in 7?  What an ass kissing jackhole.

Vive La Hubris!
                      emailed to hadley today

winnar.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I recommend that everyone email the tubby bitch.

please do, and share your replies with the rest of the board...he's written me back every time i've sassed him...this could be fun
                        Are you on the list?

Comment

I have emailed the fat bastard enough times. He has yet to reply.
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott
                          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 16 2004, 02:31 PM
                            I wonder if you'll EVER admit you're wrong.  It should be fairly amusing to watch you walk around like a peacock once you get 1 out of a 1000 asinine predictions right.  Blues in 7?  What an ass kissing jackhole.

Vive La Hubris!
                            emailed to hadley today
                            The funniest thing about this is that he predicted the Blues would win even after they were down 3-1.

If the Blues were down 3-0 and losing Game 4 5-0 with four minutes to play, he'd still think the Blues are going to win the series.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 16 2004, 03:31 PM
                              Vive La Hubris!
                              Very good, BLUE.

In fact, this is so good that there will be no more bad jokes about the education at SLU from me for a while (I can't speak for JD).

Comment

Working...
                              X