Kill Bill 2 MDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bill 2 MDT

FINALLY! The sequel is here. Would love to catch the early morning show, but that $#@$@#$#@$#@$@#$@# work thing.

Who invented it, anyway?!
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Oh, shit.

Tell me that the Lounge didn't start having MOVIE DAY THREADS.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

i heard the first one sucked. and i can't stand quentin terrentino anyway.
      Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I have to wait until Sunday to see it. Stupid baseball tickets.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I just turned down tickets to McGwire Day.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 16 2004, 11:17 AM
            I just turned down tickets to McGwire Day.
            why?

while we're on the mcgwire note, did you guys see the new hardee's add w/ big mac?
            Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 16 2004, 11:03 AM
              you could get kilt for saying that around here.
              Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

did you guys see the new hardee's add w/ big mac?
                Yeah, it was pretty gay.
                Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 16 2004, 11:03 AM
                  He is the man!
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Has anyone seen it yet? If so, what'd ya think?

My wife saw it and loved it. I'm going tomorrow at 12:30. I've told her she can't speak to me until after that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 17 2004, 07:05 PM
                      Has anyone seen it yet? If so, what'd ya think?

My wife saw it and loved it. I'm going tomorrow at 12:30. I've told her she can't speak to me until after that time.
                      Where are you seeing it? I'll be @ the St. Louis Mills Regal Cinema-blah-blah-whatever #...
                      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                      -mike
                      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 16 2004, 10:03 AM
                        ^^^^

"
                        Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 17 2004, 08:23 PM-->
                          QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 17 2004, 08:23 PM)

I hear I may come across copy tomorrow, I hope it's good.
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Apr 17 2004, 08:33 PM
                            I hear I may come across copy tomorrow, I hope it's good.

Comment

• Working...
                              X