The Man Who Knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Knew

I often tout Frontline on PBS, but last night's repeat was extraordinary. More powerful now, given what we've all learned in the interim, than it was the first go round.

John O'Neill had this thing figured out, but was stifled by the FBI bureaucracy and politics. He ended up, unbelievably, losing his life in his next position - director of security for the WTC.

I think Channel 9 will repeat the broadcast in the next few days. IMO, well worth the time to tape/Tivo...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/
    The Dude abides.

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 16 2004, 09:43 AM
    I often tout Frontline on PBS, but last night's repeat was extraordinary. More powerful now, given what we've all learned in the interim, than it was the first go round.

John O'Neill had this thing figured out, but was stifled by the FBI bureaucracy and politics. He ended up, unbelievably, losing his life in his next position - director of security for the WTC.

I think Channel 9 will repeat the broadcast in the next few days. IMO, well worth the time to tape/Tivo...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/
    I hope that it's repeated, I would like to watch it.
    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens+Apr 16 2004, 09:45 AM-->
      QUOTE (ScottStevens @ Apr 16 2004, 09:45 AM)

Wow- great info on that webpage. Of course, since Frontline is "liberal", this article and show will be ignored by most here.
      2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Follow the watch it link, they have broken it up into segments. Cool stuff, but getting overloaded right now

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Apr 16 2004, 09:49 AM
          Wow- great info on that webpage. Of course, since Frontline is "liberal", this article and show will be ignored by most here.
          This story has nothing to do with partisan politics...
          The Dude abides.

Comment

• Working...
            X