Missouri HS baseball records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri HS baseball records

I'm looking at HS records, such as HR in a season, RBI in a season, HR in a career, wins in a career...stuff like that.

Is there a site that has all of this that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance.

Try this

It may help get to another link or it may be hidden in there somewhere. Just a suggestion.
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

I had looked there earlier, but didn't find anything. I did though this time on one of the links. And I found exactly the thing I was looking for. Thanks.

Comment

That's what I'm here for. Just call me the Lounge answer man.
        RIP Stan the Man
        I miss TLR!

Comment

I just wanted to verify that a career record fell today. And it did.

Thanks again...answer man.

Comment

Who did what?
            RIP Stan the Man
            I miss TLR!

Comment

Blake DeWitt of Sikeston broke the record for consecutive wins by winning his 23rd in a row today, at least from what I've been told.

Comment

I've been told this again, so I'm starting to believe it. I know he was 8-0 last year, and he's sitting at 7-0 or so this year. Not a bad going for a guy that has no future as a pitcher.

Now, a future as a hitter, well, that's pretty bright. He's projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the upcoming June draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BW23@Apr 15 2004, 07:10 PM
                  I've been told this again, so I'm starting to believe it. I know he was 8-0 last year, and he's sitting at 7-0 or so this year. Not a bad going for a guy that has no future as a pitcher.

Now, a future as a hitter, well, that's pretty bright. He's projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the upcoming June draft.
                  He's now broken the state record for career hits. He also has 9 HRs in his last 13 games.

His consecutive wins streak is at 27, I believe. 27-0 in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BW23+May 6 2004, 02:19 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BW23 @ May 6 2004, 02:19 PM)

You bet. I'm assuming everything are records prior to this academic year.

http://www.missouri.ihigh.com/0,1684,5___628,00.html

Comment

• Working...
                      X