Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected] webmail accounts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [email protected] webmail accounts

    I have the option of creating web-based POP3 email accounts for everyone in the next few days. Think Yahoo mail, Hotmail, et cetera...

    You would have the option of either using a POP3 email account with your mail application (Eudora, Outlook, Entourage, Mail, et cetera) or checking it on the web (probably located at mail.sportlounge.net or something easy like that) using a simple webmail interface.

    The cost to y'all would be free. I've got an unlimited amount of email accounts available...

    If this option was available, would you use it?
    0
    Yes
    0%
    0
    No
    0%
    0
    Ma
    0%
    0

    Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

    * Payment processing. It will be official soon.


  • #2
    sure would make pming much eaiser.

    Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!


    Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

    Comment


    • #3
      just when i sign up for porn sites.

      Comment


      • #4
        That would be something for my business card....Turd [email protected]. Has such a nice ring to it.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

        Comment


        • #5
          would it be accessable through pop e-mail programs such as Outlook?

          Also, would the added size requirement be a problem with the host?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

          Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Apr 15 2004, 09:32 AM
            just when i sign up for porn sites.

            Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

            * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've got one...when my PC works, its kickass...

              "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 007@Apr 15 2004, 09:32 AM
                I've got one...when my PC works, its kickass...



                How is that coming for you?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Apr 15 2004, 09:32 AM
                  would it be accessable through pop e-mail programs such as Outlook?

                  Also, would the added size requirement be a problem with the host?
                  There would probably be a 2MB - 4MB limit on the accounts.

                  We've got plenty of bandwidth and web space... and if we need more, it's inexpensive...

                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

                  * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Apr 15 2004, 10:33 AM-->
                    QUOTE (Dr.Gonzo @ Apr 15 2004, 10:33 AM)

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by 007+Apr 15 2004, 09:34 AM-->
                    QUOTE (007 @ Apr 15 2004, 09:34 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 10:33 AM

                  • #12
                    I'd use it.

                    And I'd use Turd's to sign him up for cripple sex sites
                    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
                    -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 15 2004, 10:30 AM
                      I have the option of creating web-based POP3 email accounts for everyone in the next few days. Think Yahoo mail, Hotmail, et cetera...

                      You would have the option of either using a POP3 email account with your mail application (Eudora, Outlook, Entourage, Mail, et cetera) or checking it on the web (probably located at mail.sportlounge.net or something easy like that) using a simple webmail interface.

                      Um, could you speak english? I haven't got the slightest idea what your trying to ask me.
                      RIP Stan the Man
                      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                      I miss TLR!

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue@Apr 15 2004, 09:35 AM
                        I'd use it.

                        And I'd use Turd's to sign him up for cripple sex sites
                        Wait a sec... how do you know that cripple sex sites exist!?

                        ... and you dare call moi a perv!?!! :P

                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

                        * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by jhuegy+Apr 15 2004, 10:37 AM-->
                          QUOTE (jhuegy @ Apr 15 2004, 10:37 AM)
                          Working...
                          X