Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Faction Take Credit For Tony's Departure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Faction Take Credit For Tony's Departure?

Just curious.

And trying to get some more baseball talk going.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

What happened to Mabry?
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Personally, me, CG, I won't care about anything but the fact that he is not managing the Cards anymore.

I may have a week long party. And the Cardinal flag gets put up in the front window for as long as I can stand it.

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

No, but no one will be as glad as we are that he is gone, assuming that he leaves after this season.
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

If anything, it should be father time that gets credit...

Duncan, on the other hand...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

so when does everyone think we'll see the debut of Bo Hart, Catcher? i say by may 1.
            Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I like your answer, Razz...

I think it is important for fans who truly think Tony is the wrong guy, to voice their opinions. It's good that the powers that be know we're out here.

I honestly think that is about as far as the influence goes. Tony's entrenched, and when he does go, it won't be because of us.

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 15 2004, 08:39 AM
                so when does everyone think we'll see the debut of Bo Hart, Catcher? i say by may 1.
                I also think it'll be around May 1st; for Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by kconn@Apr 15 2004, 08:40 AM
                  when he does go, it won't be because of us.
                  Boy am I glad to read that.
                  When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

i'm ready for a fresh face at the managerial post, boys. we need something to get the boys jumpstarted. i really think we should make a change by........when did the marlins hire jack mckeon last year? that would be a good time. i think it was like by june 1 or something.
                    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith+Apr 15 2004, 08:42 AM-->
                      QUOTE (WinstonSmith @ Apr 15 2004, 08:42 AM)

I thought he switched sides?

Comment

You think that will matter when there is credit to be taken?

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 15 2004, 09:27 AM
                            Just curious.

And trying to get some more baseball talk going.
                            I want to know why everyone keeps thinking that we have a personal vendetta against TLR. We love the Cardinals as much as anyone, we just don't like TLR's managing or Duncan's coaching or Jocketty's general managing. Got it? :rolleyes:
                            RIP Stan the Man
                            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                            I miss TLR!

Comment

• Working...
                              X