Turn about Thursday - for the sake of the Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn about Thursday - for the sake of the Cards

I would like to make tomorrow turn about Thursday. We need to change the Cardinals luck and this will be the equivalent of a Rally cap turned backwards. So tomorrow when you post - post the exact opposite of what you really think.

All democrats post republican all republicans post democrats.

Everybody has to agree with Torch (I do sometimes anyway - just not on anything major)

Reggie has to be modest and humble.

For Sparrow instead of saying Asscake it has to be fruitcake.

Zezel - no more pictures of humping - pictures of handholding only.

You will all thank me when the Cardinals go on a big winning streak.

Damtoft - I know it goes against every principle you have - but tomorrow will be a Tony free day for you.

So get all your cursing out of the way - unless you don't normally curse - than fire up the sailors handbook. You got 40 minutes.

(Music polls excluded).
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

So should Glove and I not post duing school? That would fucking suck!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

No that's okay - just lie about what you are doing.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

no problem! In that case I am giving Glovy and myself the day off (if only i could)

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I will NOT drink any alcohol tomorrow. That's going to be tough because the Blues are playing, and that's going to drive me to drinking....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Fuck all of you asscakes.

Oh, wait, that's TOMORROW I'm supposed to post out of character...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
            Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
            Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

The world thanks you my man -

On a similar note - I will not be eating any cookies tomorrow - this form a man who has averaged a pack of Oreo's per day - since he was 12.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

CakeAss

ekacssa
                Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 14 2004, 11:32 PM
                  CakeAss

ekacssa
                  Assquiche...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Reporting for duty, Col. Schwa..

What turn-around is needed by Wang??

I could stop being the coolest mofo on the POS...will that work??

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 14 2004, 11:32 PM
                      CakeAss

ekacssa
                      cakeass - that works too.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

So do all the KAKers post as factionistas and vice-versa?

Could be fun.
                        This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

I bet their luck doesn't change tomorrow....although the bullpen is pretty much assured on not raising its ERA

And lets see....posting out of character for me would be posting more than twice per day
                          FML

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 14 2004, 11:34 PM
                            Reporting for duty, Col. Schwa..

What turn-around is needed by Wang??

I could stop being the coolest mofo on the POS...will that work??
                            Not necessary - or possible.

You are going to have to make up some serious bad things about your past - you know - taking girls home without trying to have sex - nights of non drinking - you know some hard to believe shit.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Under Tony LaRussa's fine guidance, I look for the Cardinals to win 110 games this year. LaRussa has long been far and away the best manager in the history of the game. His brilliant strategies, such as ingeniously coming up with the ideas of hitting the pitcher 8th and playing infielders in the outfield, are unsurpassed by any of his peers. He is also the best at knowing just when to leave the AAA coach's son in the game to hit with the game on the line, just when to put an infielder in the outfield, and just when to make the proper bullpen move, as he demonstrated for us time and time again last year when Fassero and Yan were on the team.

Cody McKay earned his way on this team, and it says here that he will end up taking over Mike Matheny's starting job and end up hitting .320 with 22 homers.

Walt Jocketty is the best GM in the game. His astute acquisitions of stellar players like So Tagucchi, Cal Eldred, Jeff Suppan, Chris Carpenter, Mike Lincoln, Ray King, Jason Simontacchi, Tony Womack, Ray Lankford, Roger Cedeno, Jason Marquis, and of course McKay will enable this fine Cardinals team to overcome the overrated Astros and Cubs and eventually win the World Series this year.

Jocketty will win GM of the year after he signs two players - the first being Bob Forsch in June, and Forsch goes on to win 14 games and post a sterling 2.89 ERA for us. The second being Cesar Cedeno. The 53-year old Cedeno proves that he can still rake, like he did that one year when Jack Clark got hurt and he came over to hit close to .400 for us the rest of the way, and ends up taking over in left field after Lankford suffers a season ending injury. He bangs out 30 doubles and 12 homers and hits .340 for us after Walt finds him playing in a slow-pitch softball beer league in San Juan or somewhere.

Oh, and Bush for President in '04! Rush Limbaugh finally convinced me.

By the way, anyone know where I can buy some more of these cool painkiller drugs I have been taking all day today? I think they are yellow, or maybe lime green...
                              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Working...
                              X