X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishbone
    replied
    Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Apr 14 2004, 09:35 PM
    How well do they support the Nets and Devils. I was under the impression that they weren't nearly as well times strongsupported as the NY teams....
    Good point BBZ. New Yorkers allegiances to the Mets and Yankees is way strongert then they are to the Rangers and Islanders, both of whom have sucked recently, and they still can't sell out a Devils playoff game even though they have been the best team in hockey the past ten years. What will draw people away from the Yankees and Mets to an expansion baseball team?

Leave a comment:

• Jack Daniels
    replied
    They have the minor league team in Brooklyn. How big (seating Cap.) is their stadium?

How about the Brooklyn Bridges? :o (formerly the Expos?)

Leave a comment:

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    How well do they support the Nets and Devils. I was under the impression that they weren't nearly as well supported as the NY teams....

Leave a comment:

• Fred Garvin
    replied
    It makes good economic sense. The market demonstrates it needs more supply. It would lower Yankees revenues and create a more level playing field.
    I've been saying this for years. I think they could put two new teams in that area. One in Long Island or Brooklyn also.

Leave a comment:

• WinstonSmith
    replied
    This would be terrific for baseball.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegasreb
    replied
    It makes good economic sense. The market demonstrates it needs more supply. It would lower Yankees revenues and create a more level playing field.

The Mobsters? Wouldn't that be cool? I'd love it.

Leave a comment:

• Indu WangZi
    replied
    "The Badda Boom Badda Bing's"...

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Card
    replied
    The New Jersey Turnpikes.

Leave a comment:

• Indu WangZi
    replied
    New Jersey "Whiny Big Hairs"...

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Card
    started a topic A major league team in New Jersey?

A major league team in New Jersey?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-m...ov=ap&type=lgns

I think that this would be a very good idea. Much to the dismay of the Yankees and the Mets, that region can support three teams relatively well and I think it should happen.
Working...
X