Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A major league team in New Jersey?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-m...ov=ap&type=lgns

I think that this would be a very good idea. Much to the dismay of the Yankees and the Mets, that region can support three teams relatively well and I think it should happen.

New Jersey "Whiny Big Hairs"...

Comment

The New Jersey Turnpikes.

Comment

"The Badda Boom Badda Bing's"...

Comment

It makes good economic sense. The market demonstrates it needs more supply. It would lower Yankees revenues and create a more level playing field.

The Mobsters? Wouldn't that be cool? I'd love it.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

This would be terrific for baseball.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

It makes good economic sense. The market demonstrates it needs more supply. It would lower Yankees revenues and create a more level playing field.
              I've been saying this for years. I think they could put two new teams in that area. One in Long Island or Brooklyn also.
              But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

How well do they support the Nets and Devils. I was under the impression that they weren't nearly as well supported as the NY teams....
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

They have the minor league team in Brooklyn. How big (seating Cap.) is their stadium?

How about the Brooklyn Bridges? :o (formerly the Expos?)

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Apr 14 2004, 09:35 PM
                    How well do they support the Nets and Devils. I was under the impression that they weren't nearly as well times strongsupported as the NY teams....
                    Good point BBZ. New Yorkers allegiances to the Mets and Yankees is way strongert then they are to the Rangers and Islanders, both of whom have sucked recently, and they still can't sell out a Devils playoff game even though they have been the best team in hockey the past ten years. What will draw people away from the Yankees and Mets to an expansion baseball team?

Comment

Working...
                    X