• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Schedule

Sun., Sept. 12------ARIZONA (FOX). . . ---Noon

Sun., Sept. 19------at Atlanta (FOX). . . -----Noon

Sun., Sept. 26------NEW ORLEANS (FOX)---Noon

Sun., Oct. 3at San Francisco (ESPN)----7:30 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 10-------at Seattle (FOX). . . ------3:15 p.m.

Mon., Oct. 18------TAMPA BAY (ABC)-------8 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 24-------at Miami (FOX). . . ------Noon

Sun., Oct. 31-------Bye

Sun., Nov. 7. . . NEW ENGLAND (CBS)---3:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 14------SEATTLE (FOX). . . ----Noon

Sun., Nov. 21------at Buffalo (FOX). . . -----Noon

Mon., Nov. 29-----at Green Bay (ABC). . . -8 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 5. . . SAN FRANCISCO (FOX)--Noon

Sun., Dec. 12-------at Carolina (FOX). . . ----3:15 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 19-------at Arizona (FOX). . . -----3:05 p.m.

Mon., Dec. 27------PHILADELPHIA (ABC)----8 p.m.

Sun., Jan. 2. . . --NEW YORK JETS (CBS)—Noon
    Doesn't look too bad. 3 Monday nighters again.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

2 cold weather games in Buffalo and GB in November could be difficult. Playing in AZ in December should be nice.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I just hoped the Rams would play the Dolphins in December. It's like a bye week then.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Sun., Nov. 7. . . NEW ENGLAND (CBS)---3:15 p.m.
        Mark your calendars and get ready for another ass-kicking.

Yes, us, by them.

Comment

Brutal schedule. 8-8 will be a good record.
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 14 2004, 03:57 PM
            Brutal schedule. 8-8 will be a good record.
            Why do you say that?

I think we'll be lucky to hit .500 if Faulk plays as he did last year given the folks we have decided to keep and the ones who left.

Comment

WE go could 16-0.

Maurice Clarett and his longevity will carry us to an unbeaten year
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 15 2004, 10:00 AM
                Maurice Clarett and his longevity will carry us to an unbeaten year
                Have you heard we have an interest in Clarett?

I do think we need someone else to shoulder the load that Faulk has had to endure.

Comment

I have a hunch or two that Martz wants him. I've read a few things about it, but when can you believe anything you read regarding Martz and quotes?

Clarett cant stay healthy for a 12 game season on grass only, how can he stay healthy for a 16 gamer of which at least 8 are on turf?

It makes NO sense to take Clarett. So it makes sense why we would take him. Why does it, you ask? Because THAT is what Martz would do. He does what makes no damn sense. Thats part of why I think he will do it. If it makes sense to us, Martz wont do it. If it makes no damn sense to us, Martz will do it, and do it twice if he can.

Chris Perry is going to be a stud, and I wish we could have him. For the future that is.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 15 2004, 10:24 AM
                    I have a hunch or two that Martz wants him. I've read a few things about it, but when can you believe anything you read regarding Martz and quotes?

Clarett cant stay healthy for a 12 game season on grass only, how can he stay healthy for a 16 gamer of which at least 8 are on turf?

It makes NO sense to take Clarett. So it makes sense why we would take him. Why does it, you ask? Because THAT is what Martz would do. He does what makes no damn sense. Thats part of why I think he will do it. If it makes sense to us, Martz wont do it. If it makes no damn sense to us, Martz will do it, and do it twice if he can.

Chris Perry is going to be a stud, and I wish we could have him. For the future that is.
                    Martz will draft Clarett in the 3rd round if he's still available (and he should be)
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Which QB do you think he takes?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 15 2004, 10:24 AM
                        Because THAT is what Martz would do. He does what makes no damn sense.

You're right.

It's funny how each year we think we know what he's going to do and he goes somewhere else.

Outside of Archuletta who have been solid picks for the Rams?

As for Perry, people have mentioned he has never had to prove himself behind a bad line. Do you think that may play into his entrance in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Apr 15 2004, 10:25 AM
                          Martz will draft Clarett in the 3rd round if he's still available (and he should be)
                          I don't think he'll last that long. Look at McGahee last year.

Comment

Well, it depends who you ask, Grote.

If you ask Bernie or Mike or Sevvie, we have the best linemen this side of SBC.

If you ask anyone with a friggin brain they will tell you its overrated.

Perry way so damn good the first 5 games of the year, the obvious heisman winner. Of course, he still had over half the season to go, and no one could keep that pace up. And he fell off.

I think Perry will sneak into first round, late.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 15 2004, 10:34 AM
                              If you ask anyone with a friggin brain they will tell you its overrated.
                              Big time.

I looked at the schedule again and most of the teams have done things in the off season to upgrade or have stayed the same. I think the Rams have gotten worse by choosing to keep people.

Comment

Working...
                              X