Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap. 6 babies!

read it

I don't know how in the world people handle stuff like this. It takes us forever to go somewhere with just one baby. Up twice a night feeding him. I couldn't imagine 6. I guess you would have to have a lot of support from family and friends.

Good luck to the Ottens.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 14 2004, 02:02 PM
    read it

I don't know how in the world people handle stuff like this. It takes us forever to go somewhere with just one baby. Up twice a night feeding him. I couldn't imagine 6. I guess you would have to have a lot of support from family and friends.

Good luck to the Ottens.
    Yeah...my cousin had his first child this weekend and they were there...

They were royally pissed that they haven't got any freebies for this b/c they were expecting it, but no they are in huge debt over the fertility treatment...

Good luck to them....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Razzy?
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

I saw an ABC show about septuplets a year ago or so. Those people got like free diapers for life, a free van, a free house and all kinds of other stuff.

I wonder if these people will get hooked up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 14 2004, 01:04 PM
          Razzy?
          Nah, he's only going to have half the challenge these people have. But 3 babies is going to be quite a handful too.

Comment

Working...
          X