Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And down goes liberal radio...

Your favorite reporter reports...
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

If true, what a stunner.

Comment

How's Kerry's love child doing in Africa?
      The Dude abides.

Comment

My God, who would listen to a talk radio show featuring the knowledge of Al Franken and Janeane Garofolo? This is the woman who claimed Bush had no qualifications to be president, because she didn't knw he was governor of Texas. How was this ever going to play?

Comment

Over on CA board at the P-D, they just posted the opposite; how it is making it into other markets. ... ???
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark@Apr 14 2004, 01:06 PM
            My God, who would listen to a talk radio show featuring the knowledge of Al Franken and Janeane Garofolo? This is the woman who claimed Bush had no qualifications to be president, because she didn't knw he was governor of Texas. How was this ever going to play?
            quote/link? thx.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

No joke, I think America would definitely listen to a serious liberal radio talk show - but not two comedians with extremely limited knowledge just reflexively bashing. It shouldn't be hard to find a liberal host with better political savvy than Rush Limbaugh, should it?

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Apr 14 2004, 01:07 PM-->
                QUOTE (dvyyyyyy @ Apr 14 2004, 01:07 PM)

Originally posted by Airshark@Apr 14 2004, 01:09 PM
                No joke, I think America would definitely listen to a serious liberal radio talk show - but not two comedians with extremely limited knowledge just reflexively bashing. It shouldn't be hard to find a liberal host with better political savvy than Rush Limbaugh, should it?
                I guess you've never heard Franken. He's very liberal in his views...but at least he'll tell the whole story, and not just take things out of context like Rush and Hannity are known for.

He's just as politically educated as anyone the conservatives have.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark@Apr 14 2004, 01:09 PM
                  Well said.
                  "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Apr 14 2004, 01:11 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Apr 14 2004, 01:11 PM)

Originally posted by phantom+Apr 14 2004, 01:15 PM-->
                    QUOTE (phantom @ Apr 14 2004, 01:15 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 01:11 PM

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Apr 14 2004, 01:16 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Apr 14 2004, 01:16 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 01:15 PM

Originally posted by phantom+Apr 14 2004, 01:22 PM-->
                    QUOTE (phantom @ Apr 14 2004, 01:22 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 01:16 PM
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 01:15 PM

Maybe Franken isn't a complete idiot. But Garofolo is. She has a great page at famousidiot.com.

Comment

• Working...
                      X