Mea culpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mea culpa

A time-honored chestnut of La Factione is that TLR nevereverever admits mistakes. He admitted one in the paper this morning.

Just wanted to make your day, fellahs. Carry on with pulling wings off flies, now.

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 14 2004, 07:05 AM
    A time-honored chestnut of La Factione is that TLR nevereverever admits mistakes. He admitted one in the paper this morning.

Just wanted to make your day, fellahs. Carry on with pulling wings off flies, now.
    Kaiser won't be happy with your actions, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 14 2004, 07:05 AM

Cut and Paste..........???

Link maybe.........???

I know it's challenging for someone of your mental capacity..........Perhaps someone else in the KAK knows how, and can show you............
      AKA reddevil
      AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Are you familiar with the "Post-Dispatch," sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 14 2004, 07:17 AM
          Are you familiar with the "Post-Dispatch," sir?
          Yeah.........it's a fish-wrap I visit every day..............

Do you want me to do it for you...........????
          AKA reddevil
          AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

I must have used that section to wipe.
            And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

La Russa takes blame

La Russa blamed himself for Marlon Anderson, normally an infielder, not catching Craig Biggio's fly ball near the left-field wall in the eighth inning Monday. The play turned into a three-run double, capping a five-run inning.

"I should have had him deeper," La Russa said. "Infielders (playing outfield) should play deeper because they don't go back as well on a ball as when they come in."

La Russa acknowledged that the center fielder can be of help to a novice outfielder but, he said, "Jimmy (Edmonds) usually gets in the way of that because he likes to have everybody come in. But everybody's not like him and (So) Taguchi out there."
              I know I'm going out on a limb, but I don't think this will satisfy the Factionistas. I think their primary objection (other than that Tony continues to live and breathe) is Marlon's very presence in the outfield, not Tony's positioning of said Marlon.

Moon

Comment

La Russa takes blame

La Russa blamed himself for Marlon Anderson, normally an infielder, not catching Craig Biggio's fly ball near the left-field wall in the eighth inning Monday. The play turned into a three-run double, capping a five-run inning.

"I should have had him deeper," La Russa said. "Infielders (playing outfield) should play deeper because they don't go back as well on a ball as when they come in."

La Russa acknowledged that the center fielder can be of help to a novice outfielder but, he said, "Jimmy (Edmonds) usually gets in the way of that because he likes to have everybody come in. But everybody's not like him and (So) Taguchi out there."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...ith+short+bench

Will you guys lighten the fuck up?
                The Redman

Sponsorship Available
                Official Sponsor of Rafael Furcal

Comment

Fuck off.................Needle Dick........
                  AKA reddevil
                  AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Why hasn't he been starting So with Ray hurt? Why did he start Anderson last night?

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

He took the blame for not having him in the right position, not for what he should be taking the blame for - having him in LF in the first place.
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Apr 14 2004, 07:52 AM
                        Why hasn't he been starting So with Ray hurt? Why did he start Anderson last night?
                        I think So is the only right-handed outfielder on the bench (when Sanders is starting, that is).

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Apr 14 2004, 07:52 AM
                          Probably looking to get the extra LH bat in the lineup vs Clemens. Same with McKay, I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by davel@Apr 14 2004, 08:37 AM
                            Fuck off.................Needle Dick........
                            After you, dear.
                            The Redman

Sponsorship Available
                            Official Sponsor of Rafael Furcal

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 14 2004, 07:54 AM
                              He took the blame for not having him in the right position, not for what he should be taking the blame for - having him in LF in the first place.
                              I have more of a problem with the Cards promoting another fucking infielder (to replace Cedeno) when Taguchi is the only true outfielder left on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X