Over/Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under

I say 30 points, minimum. This guy is an embarrassment...
    The Dude abides.

Bush really ain't dumb, he's just stupid.
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 13 2004, 07:23 PM
      I say 30 points, minimum. This guy is an embarrassment...
      Moe:

Woodrow Wilson had a high IQ.

Comment

Moe,

I think he kicked ass tonight. What do you disagree with?

He spoke plainly and from his heart. And he won't waver.
        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

So did George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Intelligence isn't everything, but if 9/11 shows us anything, it's that events are completely unpredictable. I prefer a person with a full tool box...better able to fix whatever comes up.

GWB is simple-minded, period.

Moe
          The Dude abides.

Comment

So you'd prefer somebody who spins everything? You'd prefer somebody like Clinton, who clearly did waver(Somalia)??
            The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 13 2004, 07:32 PM
              Moe,

I think he kicked ass tonight. What do you disagree with?

He spoke plainly and from his heart. And he won't waver.
              He ignored the substance of every fucking question. He continues to show no humility, refusing to accept any responsibility for the clusterfuck and constantly referring to "my job," "my government," etc. News flash: you work for us, W.

Moe
              The Dude abides.

Comment

Why is this topic being discussed??

It adds nothing to the intellectual debates so many of us here at the Lounge love??

Comment

I just think there's people out there who can't stand him, want him out, and everything he does looks bad to them. That's fine. Your vote counts just as much as mine.,

But I don't think you saw somebody ignoring the substance. I remember being on a job interview, somebody asked: what are your three weaknesses?

uhhh..........I have no frellin idea. You saw that there. He said I'm sure I made mistakes, you can judge them on your own. How is that ignoring the substance?

A lot of reporters ask gotcha questions. He said: Iraq has been rough, but we're not wavering. It will bring freedom to the Middle East.

Is that wrong?! I don't believe Bush is perfect -- far from it. I wish he would have communicated his reasons for the war better, and I wish he would have put together a true coalition. But does that make the end result any less worthwhile?

In my opinion, no. I'm keeping an open mind. But I don't think Kerry has the balls at this point to stand there, unwavering in what he believes in. I just don't. Show me otherwise, John.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 13 2004, 07:34 PM
                    So you'd prefer somebody who spins everything? You'd prefer somebody like Clinton, who clearly did waver(Somalia)??
                    Reb, I think Iraq was their obsession and that 9/11 gave them the cover and that it will likely be an enormously expensive failure, in the end. They continue to take bad advice from Chalabi and his con men, they have no freaking idea to whom they are handing the keys on June 30, nor any cogent plan to make the 3 historic enemies (Kurd, Sunni, Shia) play nice. Fire, ready, aim.
                    The Dude abides.

Comment

How many times are we going to engage in this idiotic debate??

The same points are argued, countered, re-argued and re-countered.

About as much fun as watching paint dry...except that actually is more fun than listening to this debate again..

But..that's OK..because this is acceptable conversation..

Carry on, lads...

Comment

Moe hates Bush -- or wait, I'll save time, he DISLIKES Bush and will not vote for him.

NEWSFLASH!

Guess what? There are some here who liked the Q&A and thought he did well.

The election will be the final arbiter, but Moe's disgust with the "performance" is about as newsworthy as the Cards giving up another homerun.
                        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 13 2004, 08:42 PM
                          How many times are we going to engage in this idiotic debate??

The same points are argued, countered, re-argued and re-countered.

About as much fun as watching paint dry...except that actually is more fun than listening to this debate again..

But..that's OK..because this is acceptable conversation..

Carry on, lads...
                          just leave, and go actually translate what the hell you said in the other thread
                          Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I taped it. I'll watch now and let you know how he did, OK Winston?
                            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Wang, someone piss in your cheerios this morning?
                              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X