2 Tarantino DVDs for $20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Tarantino DVDs for $20

Kill Bill Volume 1 and Reservoir Dogs at Best Buy.

I'm not sure if this is a web-only or store-wide sale, but this is a helluva deal.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Originally I was planning to wait and buy Vol I & II together because they will surely release them as a set with cool bonus stuff. But this offer is tempting me. They always have Reservoir Dogs for sale for $9.99, so I'd basically be getting Kill Bill for 10 bucks. I can't decide if that's worth it, or if I should just rent it for now and buy the set later.

Decisions, decisions.
    You can't kill terror
    So let's declare war
    There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

I already have like 3 copies of Resevoir Dogs. Guess I'll be getting a 4th.

Comment

Resovoir Dogs wasn't really that good, and while Pulp Fiction was good, I don't think it is great, like so many do.
        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 13 2004, 02:23 PM
          Resovoir Dogs wasn't really that good, and while Pulp Fiction was good, I don't think it is great, like so many do.
          Are you kidding?

Resevoir Dogs was freakin awesome. Easily a top 5 movie in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 13 2004, 03:23 PM
            Shut up. Now.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

AND

OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

Weren't you the one who was saying Roger Clemens was over-rated or was that someone else?
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 13 2004, 04:23 PM
                  Now I know why everyone treats you like a third class citizen. It's because you ARE a third class citizen.
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Res Dogs was okay, after it I was like, yeah, okay, so they're dead. Interesting.
                    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

:rolleyes: Must be a Cub fan...
                      OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Apr 13 2004, 03:27 PM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Apr 13 2004, 03:27 PM)

I forgot how bad-ass Kill Bill Volume 1 is....

Now I can't wait for Volume 2!!!!!

Comment

Since I already have Reservoir Dogs, and I would wager most people who went to see Kill Bill Vol 1 have it as well, this is really spending $20 for that one DVD...

Pass.
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF@Apr 15 2004, 12:09 AM
                            Since I already have Reservoir Dogs, and I would wager most people who went to see Kill Bill Vol 1 have it as well, this is really spending $20 for that one DVD...

Pass.
                            I got to replace my VHS copy of Reservoir Dogs with the DVD of it... works for me!

Comment

• Working...
                              X