Clemons vs the Cardinal Pitchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemons vs the Cardinal Pitchers

Spent some time on the East Coast - Love Roger the pitcher - Hate Roger the person.

I think if Steve Kline gets in the game - he gets plunked. Matty Mo would also have probably hit him - just for so. Nothing bad just a friendly reminder of who is the boss of this division.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Clemons should get drilled in the first pitch of his first at bat.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Anyone but McKay and his screaming 30 MPH fastball.

Comment

Thanks trig,

That is my feeling exactly - and if retaliates - give him one again. Hell Suppan probably won't last four innings anyway.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Who's Clemons? First, everyone spells Ricky Clemons as "Clemens". Now people are spelling Roger Clemens as "Clemons"?

Carry on.
          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Apr 13 2004, 12:02 PM
            Who's Clemons? First, everyone spells Ricky Clemons as "Clemens". Now people are spelling Roger Clemens as "Clemons"?

Carry on.
            People are scarred from the 'Ricky' incident.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Apr 13 2004, 01:02 PM

Carry on.
              Son - that's the midwest in me.

Sorry about that - Heck drill both Clemens and Clemons.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala+Apr 13 2004, 12:04 PM-->
                QUOTE (Schwahalala @ Apr 13 2004, 12:04 PM)

Open for discussion:

Who's the boss in this division?

And, nobody remembers how starstruck this team looked at Yankee Stadium last year...seemingly grateful for the opportunity to let Clemens break his records across their backs?

These guys, who talk of the mutual respect between they and the Astros, are gonna drill Clemens without provocation?

Without Tino here to charge the mound?

Balderdash!

(Not that they shouldn't)
                Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

I'll be there with my Astros jersey on. (Clemens)

Here's hoping he strikes out 24!!!
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Question:

What has Clemens ever done to the Cardinals that would warrant him getting hit? If he throws high at Pujols or Renteria or Rolen or Edmonds, then Suppan should throw at Clemens. Otherwise, leave it alone.

Comment

Kerry Wood is the boss of this division, without a doubt.

Clemens needs to be drilled anyway (don't let Scott hear that) but can a Cardinal throw hard enough to make it worthwhile, and will they do the Estes and miss?
                      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Apr 13 2004, 11:56 AM
                        Spent some time on the East Coast - Love Roger the pitcher - Hate Roger the person.

I think if Steve Kline gets in the game - he gets plunked. Matty Mo would also have probably hit him - just for so. Nothing bad just a friendly reminder of who is the boss of this division.
                        Why would you hit Clemons?
                        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Good idea. Let's go out and drill Clemens even though he has done nothing to the Cardinals. So, he retaliates by throwing at Pujols or Rolen and breaks a finger or hand. Clemens ain't shy.

Like I said, good idea.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 13 2004, 02:25 PM
                            Good idea. Let's go out and drill Clemens even though he has done nothing to the Cardinals. So, he retaliates by throwing at Pujols or Rolen and breaks a finger or hand. Clemens ain't shy.

Like I said, good idea.
                            Real good idea.
                            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

• Working...
                              X