Someone enlighten the ignorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone enlighten the ignorant

Colts franchised Manning. Fine, I get most of that, but he gets the avg of the top 5 at his position, and it is 18.4 mil in this case, I though McNabb's 11 or so was like the highest ever. I don't pretend to understand cap hits and such completely, but what am I missing?
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

While I can’t help with your question, please let me mention that the Cubs suck. Consider yourself enlightened.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Feb 24 2004, 10:45 AM
      While I can’t help with your question, please let me mention that the Cubs suck. Consider yourself enlightened.
      BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just trying to scare that old lady in your avatar to death.

Buddha would not consider your post enlightenment, he preached foregoing all good things, so I think he was a Cubs fan.
      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

In related news, if anyone cares, the Colts may afford him and lose little. Meadows, Bratzke and Huard will all be cut, and Stokely restructured his contract. So nothing really has been lost, and a lot of money has been saved.

Comment

Working...
        X