Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Sorority Urged to Lie About Health

Story

In an e-mail sent last Tuesday to about 170 members of Gamma Phi Beta, Christie Key, the chapter's blood donation coordinator, wrote: ``I dont care if you got a tattoo last week LIE. I dont care if you have a cold. Suck it up. We all do. LIE. Recent peircings? LIE.''
    I used to work for the national ARC doing a blood drive program, and I've been to that cattle drive at Columbia. Although I believe this has more to do with the pressures of Greek Week than the blood drive, the whole thing would be better off spread across a few days -- too much of a cattle drive and less a blood drive.

The FDA comes down HARD on this stuff. Doubtful this will exist in the same form next year. My first blood drive I ever ran, messed something up, and had to answer to some bureaucrat and almost lost my job.

Course, what else do they have to do in Washington DC?
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

You can always put the "do not use my blood" sticker on when you are done. They need to change the way they award points.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I'm on the ineligible list to give blood, simply because I resided in Great Britian for more than three months since 1980. I was there from 78 - 81 in the USAF.

The guidelines disqualify anyone residing in certain countries since 1980.

I was honest. But, I'm also dissapointed, because if I'd been exposed to Mad Cow Disease, I would think I would have been sick since then.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
      X