• The Temptations DEFEAT Pearl Jam

Cast your vote!
    0%

Temptations...

Comment

The tempting Temptations!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

at least you can go see a temptations concert unlike pearl jam.
        \'user\'user\'user
        Sponsor of Mee-Shay, Dante Culpepper & Marian Gaborik
        proud sponsor of ball-magnet

Comment

Never got into Pearl Jam. Must be a sign of getting old.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Sticks@Apr 13 2004, 05:18 AM
            at least you can go see a temptations concert unlike pearl jam.
            You can see a temtations concert with very few of the actual temtations performing.

I've seen 15 Pearl Jam concerts. All you have to do is buy a ticket. They tour every couple of years. Then they release every concert on CD.

Comment

Ten. "Jeremy." 'Nuff said. I'm voting for Pearl Jam. Fuck the Temptations.

Comment

Pearl Jam is one of the best bands of all time, I can't believe they are losing to the fucking temptations.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Levy Sucks@Apr 13 2004, 10:31 AM
                  Pearl Jam is one of the best bands of all time, I can't believe they are losing to the fucking temptations.
                  We're inexcusably comparing a band (although a great one), to a singing group (albeit a legendary quintet).

Coincidentally, I'm listening to "My Girl" as I write this; classic example of New School vs Old School, and the ever-widening generational gap increases a little more.

With respect to the Jam, The Temptations are a near-perfect vocal group, and a universally loved, 6-decade mainstay in the world of popular music.

Motown wouldn't have been Motown without them.
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

The Temptations have that historical thing in their favor but I'm voting my own taste and I like PJ better.
                    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

The Temps are easily the biggest group I've been into in the last couple months..

Gotta offer some help, even though it appears they're gonna win...

Ain't too proud to beg

Can't get next to you

Papa was a rollin stone!

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Temptations have been good singers. But they did not write their own lyrics or play their own music. They were part of the Motown marketing machine. I like them but that fact takes away some of their prestige.

I have to say that pearl Jam is superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Levy Sucks@Apr 13 2004, 11:31 AM
                          You're fucking retarded!!!
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev+Apr 13 2004, 12:53 PM-->
                            QUOTE (The Kev @ Apr 13 2004, 12:53 PM)

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit+Apr 13 2004, 12:56 PM-->
                            QUOTE (mellanby_equals_grit @ Apr 13 2004, 12:56 PM)
                            Originally posted by The [email protected] 13 2004, 12:53 PM
                            Working...
                            X