HUGE game vs. OSU for Mizzou tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE game vs. OSU for Mizzou tonight

I admit it, I enjoy watching OSU play. They are so well-coached and play such great defense. A slight contrast to another school that shall remain nameless.

Anyway, what are the chances Mizzou pulls this off? Before the season, Mizzou would have been favored - now? Ugh. The Tigers really need this one.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

It's hard to be optimistic about this one. Anything is possible but OSU will be a huge test for the Tigers. The last 4 have been cupcakes compared to this one.
    They will need Conley to push the ball and pick up a lot of transition buckets. Thank god it's a home game.

Comment

I love playing OSU. Only game I like better is ku. Remember the game where Brooks Thompson thought he had an easy breakaway layup and Jason Sutherland planted him about 4 rows into the stands? I miss the Big 8.
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about tonights game. I have a much better feeling about the KU game in a couple of weeks.

A win tonight thought would be huge. I think Mizzou is o-fer against top 30 teams this year.

AJ needs to stay out of foul trouble.
        "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Feb 24 2004, 10:29 AM
          I don't have a good feeling about tonights game. I have a much better feeling about the KU game in a couple of weeks.

A win tonight thought would be huge. I think Mizzou is o-fer against top 30 teams this year.

AJ needs to stay out of foul trouble.
          It depends on if you mean top 30 now, or when we played them.

I think this will be a close, very low scoring game. I think the game will be won on the boards, and at the free throw line.
          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I thought MU would play with much more ferocity vs. Baylor than they did. That was another "must win" and they kind of floundered around against a team with 2 Bix XII wins. Puzzling.

I don't know if they're just exasperated or arrogant. Probably a little of both.

Not encouraging. If that team shows up tonight, they'll be blown away.

I like OSU, which seems to play each game like it matters. MU can win, but they're gonna have to put a large charge on AJ and Bryant, give Gardner and Conley their heads, forbid Paulding from taking perimeter shots, and leave Kroenke on the bench.
            Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

Blow out city tonight baby.

Who here think MU will be dancin' next month?

Anyone?
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Feb 24 2004, 10:30 AM-->
                QUOTE(BurnKU @ Feb 24 2004, 10:30 AM)

Originally posted by J_Train+Feb 24 2004, 10:35 AM-->
                QUOTE(J_Train @ Feb 24 2004, 10:35 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 10:30 AM

Mizzou's distinct advantage tonight will be the height/size inside of AJ and Bryant. If they can't get the ball in to those guys it will be a long night.

Alas, they never seem determined to do that.

OSU will look to run.
                Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Feb 24 2004, 10:44 AM-->
                  QUOTE(BurnKU @ Feb 24 2004, 10:44 AM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 10:35 AM
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 10:30 AM

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Feb 24 2004, 10:45 AM
                  Mizzou's distinct advantage tonight will be the height/size inside of AJ and Bryant. If they can't get the ball in to those guys it will be a long night.

Alas, they never seem determined to do that.

OSU will look to run.
                  Getting the ball inside is going to be very, very diffucult. Their defense is unvelievable. Only way we win is if our outside shots are falling. We've got to control the boards and get to the free throw line as well. I bet the winning team will score no more than 65.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Feb 24 2004, 10:55 AM-->
                    QUOTE(BurnKU @ Feb 24 2004, 10:55 AM)

So who is watching this game tonight?
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 24 2004, 10:35 AM
                      Blow out city tonight baby.

Who here think MU will be dancin' next month?

Anyone?
                      If they are, they're going to turn quite a few heads with whatever low seed they get. They don't look like they did in the beginning of the season, and that spells trouble for the upper seeds who could play them in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X