X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Penis Enlargement?

nm.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

I already have a big penis. I just don't have anything for it to do.

Comment

I don't believe it.
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Oh, believe it. I can't even get your girlfriend to do me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 12 2004, 04:01 PM
          Oh, believe it. I can't even get your girlfriend to do me.
          I thought that had to do with the herpes and lack of a tongue.

Comment

Reg, what about the dry cleaning/bath house for young boys that you run in the Webster Groves area? Surely, that affords you ample opportunity? And yes, I'm calling you Shirley.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Apr 12 2004, 04:02 PM-->
              QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Apr 12 2004, 04:02 PM)

Her having herpes and no tongue doesn't bother me. I'm THAT desperate.

Reg, what about the dry cleaning/bath house for young boys that you run in the Webster Groves area?
              Ah, today's jammers. They're only interested in "love," not massive schlongage.

Comment

I have a huge one, gotta love google.
                Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 12 2004, 04:06 PM
                  Her having herpes and no tongue doesn't bother me. I'm THAT desperate.
                  argh!

very well done, I bow before you.

I shouldn't have left myself that open.

(insert blowjob reference here)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 12 2004, 04:58 PM
                    I already have a big penis. I just don't have anything for it to do.
                    Reg,

Isn't there a Psalm that says "The Lord helps those that help themselves"?

If that's true, at least you know you'll learn Braille really quickly.
                    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Isn't there a Psalm that says "The Lord helps those that help themselves"?
                      I'm afraid my hairy palms would chafe Mr. Happy.

Comment

I never knew this forum had so many juveniles.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Bullshit, you did too, wanker.

Comment

• Working...
                            X