PS2 Hard Drive.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 Hard Drive.......

got the PS2 hard drive w/ Final Fantasy XI online. kinda pissed b/c i didn't know that games had to be compatible to the HD to save and load to it, but the next baseball and madden game i get should be (better be!), so i'll hang with it.

does anyone know if there is a list of games that are compatible with the stupid thing? thanks.
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

anybody? bueller?

Comment

Isn't it worth it just for Final Fantasy XI online? If you ask me, I say yes.

Comment

do you play FFXI?

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 12 2004, 06:56 AM
          do you play FFXI?
          whoever's playing this, please offer-up some reviews...can it really be worth 100 bucks? I thought the last couple of FF games were lame...
          . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
          -mike
          mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

and i don't know........that's basically $100 for a game, and then you have to pay $13 a month. to play a video game. i've always pretty much been against paying a monthly fee for video games. i think it's stupid, but i guess we'll see if i like it enought at the end of the month.

if you do play, my name on it is jossepi, or josseppi. one of those two. i'll have to check.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 12 2004, 07:58 AM-->
              QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 12 2004, 07:58 AM)

Originally posted by bigJOE+Apr 12 2004, 07:00 AM-->
              QUOTE (bigJOE @ Apr 12 2004, 07:00 AM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:58 AM

i played it for a couple hours last night........it was pretty fun. just getting started. my brothers and some of my friends play it. they're almost religious to it. love it. say they're always updating it, like during Easter, they had Easter egg hunts and neat little games like that. and the eggs had stuff.

Comment

I was at Best Buy on Thursday and some guy was there with his son trying to return that game. He was pissed because he didn't want to have to pay the $13 a month fee to play the game. He was whining like a little bitch even though it says right on the package there is a monthly fee.

Best Buy dude basically told him he was out of luck. Geez, I'm glad I don't work in retail.
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 12 2004, 09:24 AM
                  I was at Best Buy on Thursday and some guy was there with his son trying to return that game. He was pissed because he didn't want to have to pay the $13 a month fee to play the game. He was whining like a little bitch even though it says right on the package there is a monthly fee.

Best Buy dude basically told him he was out of luck. Geez, I'm glad I don't work in retail.
                  LOL! yeah, i'd hate to work in retail in person.

Comment

So wait, you HAVE to pay 13 bucks? Or only if you want to play online?

I just figured if you didnt want to pay 13 bucks a month, you dont have to and you dont get online play.
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Far Cry is awesome.
                      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 12 2004, 11:00 AM
                        So wait, you HAVE to pay 13 bucks? Or only if you want to play online?

I just figured if you didnt want to pay 13 bucks a month, you dont have to and you dont get online play.
                        no.........FFXI is only online. they didn't make it a regular RPG with the option to play online.

Comment

Damn, so that guy is pretty much fucked.

No game is good enough to pay 100 bux aand then pay 13 bux a month.

Nothing is worth that
                          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• Working...
                            X