No announcement yet.

Clarett will come to town for a pre-draft meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Clarett is going to have a pretty good career.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 24 2004, 11:12 AM
      I think Clarett is going to have a pretty good career.
      XFL here he comes

He Robs Me
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Did anyone else see the interview with his agent (or family attorney) about two weeks ago?

He actually uttered the phrase...."I plan on retiring early, too."

Thats what we need on our team. Someone born in the 80's (1983 no less) talking about retirement.

Comment

Very scary that the Rams are even thinking about this guy...more red flags than LP...and little, to boot. Yikes.

Moe
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Feb 24 2004, 12:13 PM
            Very scary that the Rams are even thinking about this guy...more red flags than LP...and little, to boot. Yikes.

Moe
            I agree. This guy sounds like a huge mistake waiting to happen. We'd better not touch him in the first 4-5 rounds.

I'm not sure the guy is proven. Plus he's a head case with questionable character.
            "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Honestly, this wouldnt surprise me.

Knowing Martz, he is licking his chops to get MC on his team.

With all the other busts, MC would fit right in.

The only thing I expected this draft was for Martz to trade away all he can to get Henson. But to get Maurice wouldnt be a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Feb 24 2004, 12:13 PM

Moe
                If he cant stay healthy for a 12 game season played on 90% grass, what makes anyone think he would be ok for 8-10 games on astroturf? - shoulder injuries feel really nice when it smashes into the concrete

Comment

He grew up with Labron James. He's clearly addicted to the spotlight - making sure he's in the news weekly and quite impressed with himself - despite the fact that he hasn't done a damn thing on a football field in a long time. Not even working out at the combine. MM is nuts if he touches this guy, but, sadly, I won't be shocked.

Moe
                  The Dude abides.

Comment

I think the whole combine thing is overrated. It's being overblown only because this is Maurice Clarett. If he does well at his own workout, the combine thing is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 24 2004, 12:51 PM
                      I think the whole combine thing is overrated. It's being overblown only because this is Maurice Clarett. If he does well at his own workout, the combine thing is irrelevant.
                      It clearly shows his arrogance. I don't think he's earned the right.

Moe
                      The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak+Feb 24 2004, 11:29 AM-->
                        QUOTE(Moe_Szyslak @ Feb 24 2004, 11:29 AM)

Originally posted by devaskar+Feb 24 2004, 01:42 PM-->
                        QUOTE(devaskar @ Feb 24 2004, 01:42 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2004, 11:29 AM

"That's a farce," Buffalo general manager Tom Donahoe said. "That was expected but that's ridiculous."
                        Why would he even care?

He has the next Walter Payton. He has the guy that was gonna be a Pro Bowler.

He has the next stud to win it all. Ask Drew.

Tom Donahoe bought what he was selling.

Comment

If he works out well, and he looks like someone the team could use draft him, if not don't.
                          All this other crap has nothing to do with the only thing that matters, can he help the team win or not.
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
                          X