Pettitte To the DL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pettitte To the DL

Left-hander Andy Pettitte has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained pitching elbow, the Houston Astros announced Saturday. The move is retroactive to April 7. Pettitte was scheduled to start Monday at St. Louis. A replacement starter has not yet been named.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Bet they wish they hadn't traded Robertson.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

phweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Are you on the list?

Comment

HR BrewCrew.

Astros pitching is going down the tubes =]

Comment

I wonder what tulcardsfan27 will say about this
          OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

the brewers are going to be stacked next year...you watch!
            Are you on the list?

Comment

Duckworth will probably start in his place
              OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

Tulcards is a dolt, regardless.

Clemens sure sucked, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 10 2004, 01:35 PM
                  Bet they wish they hadn't traded Robertson.
                  No shit

Robertson is a hell of a pitcher.

Who did they acquire for him?
                  Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 10 2004, 01:40 PM
                    Tulcards is a dolt, regardless.

Clemens sure sucked, didn't he?
                    Let me tell you, he was terrible

9 Ks, one earned run-Kd one of the best hitters in the game twice.

I wonder what the Stros were thinking.
                    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens+Apr 10 2004, 01:46 PM-->
                      QUOTE (ScottStevens @ Apr 10 2004, 01:46 PM)

Maybe out for the season...?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens+Apr 10 2004, 01:46 PM-->
                        QUOTE (ScottStevens @ Apr 10 2004, 01:46 PM)

Robertson got plenty of wins, but he - more than any other - coughed it up down the stretch for them.
                        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I'd take him over the clowns we have.

That's all I ever compare anymore. Is it better than what we have?

Most generally, the answer is a resounding "YES!"

Comment

• Working...
                            X