Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some thoughts about avatars and signatures....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some thoughts about avatars and signatures....

so there are some guys in here who have avatars and sigs that are hilarious....the guy with the fat chick falling throught the floor for one...and i generally want to see them, that said, I think we should strive for a moritorium on hot chicks or tit shots in avatars or sigs...i'd just ask anything that isn't safe or questionable for work be in link form. i'm all about checking out pictures of attractive women, that said....a little warning would be cool. I like to check this site during the day, and you just don't know what threads are going to have Kah's retarded sig in them (no offense kah, but bigger isn't always better....that pic would be cool on a wall or something if you were in hs but she ain't THAT hot). Granted, i COULD turn off the sig and such, but then i'd miss out on the sponsorships, and the truly funny crap

just my opinions...comment and heckle away
    0%
    Are you on the list?

I completely agree.

Completely.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 10 2004, 12:16 AM
      so there are some guys in here who have avatars and sigs that are hilarious....the guy with the fat chick falling throught the floor for one...and i generally want to see them, that said, I think we should strive for a moritorium on hot chicks or tit shots in avatars or sigs...i'd just ask anything that isn't safe or questionable for work be in link form. i'm all about checking out pictures of attractive women, that said....a little warning would be cool. I like to check this site during the day, and you just don't know what threads are going to have Kah's retarded sig in them (no offense kah, but bigger isn't always better....that pic would be cool on a wall or something if you were in hs but she ain't THAT hot). Granted, i COULD turn off the sig and such, but then i'd miss out on the sponsorships, and the truly funny crap

just my opinions...comment and heckle away
      I guess my avatar is too racy....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

another thought...there are women on this site as well...it's probably not the classiest thing to have in every thread....just thinking out loud
        Are you on the list?

Comment

You can never go wrong with tits and/or ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 007+Apr 9 2004, 11:17 PM-->
            QUOTE (007 @ Apr 9 2004, 11:17 PM)

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 9 2004, 11:18 PM
            You can never go wrong with tits and/or ass.
            that's kind of a simplistic answer.

yes, you can, when you have a job.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Apr 10 2004, 12:18 AM-->
              QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Apr 10 2004, 12:18 AM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 11:17 PM

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 9 2004, 11:17 PM
              another thought...there are women on this site as well...it's probably not the classiest thing to have in every thread....just thinking out loud
              I dunno about CG or any of the other females here, but the way I see it, I'm a girl in a vast sea of men.

Which means tits & ass. It comes with the territory I guess.

So while it doesn't bother me, it has its annoying moments.

Usually, I just roll my eyes at you undersexed perverts
              "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
              -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Apr 9 2004, 11:19 PM-->
                QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Apr 9 2004, 11:19 PM)

Slu,

I don't know what your looking at, but Miram Gonzalez is just ridicuously hot. :rolleyes:

Comment

i don't know...i wouldn't mind having some more thoughts about this...what does nebulous and or cg think?

in all honesty, glovesave, yours is fine....winston's is borderline and no1cards fan is ridiculous. This arms race on who could have a hot barely clothed chick they couldn't ever bang thing kind of started with him. I think we need to reign it in. Guppys are always cute girls, but they don't cross the line.
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by 007+Apr 9 2004, 11:20 PM-->
                    QUOTE (007 @ Apr 9 2004, 11:20 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 12:18 AM
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 11:17 PM

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Apr 9 2004, 11:21 PM
                    Slu,

I don't know what your looking at, but Miram Gonzalez is just ridicously hot. :rolleyes:
                    not my type i guess...mostly, it's the ridiculous pool cue thing....it's the lack of subtlety that's funny i suppose...very HS booby poster on a door
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 10 2004, 12:22 AM
                      I just think it's a point to bring up to give people something to think about. I'm glad SLU posted about it. I don't think a rule should be enforced. But you have to be considerate of others. It's bizarre to me that I want to go into some threads at work but am afraid to when I see certain posters in there.
                      Very valid point to bring up...I have no problem reigning it in...I'd prefer it tamer myself, but I haven't received any complaints aboot things like that.....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Working...
                        X