X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    They caught me.

I am a 9 year old female lepus kleptomaniac. I like the way they feel.

Leave a comment:

• MsFunkay
    replied
    there was a guy down here who kept having his chickens stolen and one day someone was on his property and he was fearful that this could be a burglar after his chickens or even worse, him. he shot and killed a 14 yr old who had a history of stealing things and such. needless to say, this kid is lucky and if she really does have a history, maybe it'll be a good learning lesson.

Leave a comment:

• Bleacher Creature
    replied
    They need to put the parents in the cell with her.

Where are they?

This apparently isn't her first brush with trouble.

Leave a comment:

• hansolo
    replied
    when i was a kid - around that age i was in the habit of stealing things from teachers (supplies etc).

They got tired of me stealing stuff so they took us on a tour of a jail at a police station. they put me in an empty jail and told me that if i continue my stealing habits I would be in a place like this 24/7 with limited access etc. They even had a cop pretend to arrest me and fingerprint me to give all of us an idea.

that really woke me up and i've stopped since.

I am not endorsing what they did to the girl - putting handcuffs on her and all that is a bit far. But they should have done something similiar to her like they did to me if she was in the habit of stealing.

han solo

Leave a comment:

• kaiser
    replied
    I hope they prosecute.

Leave a comment:

• madyaks
    replied
    That's not right.

Leave a comment:

started a topic 9-year old arrested, cuffed for stealing bunny

9-year old arrested, cuffed for stealing bunny