Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-year old arrested, cuffed for stealing bunny

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/04/09/gir...d.ap/index.html

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

That's not right.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I hope they prosecute.
      I'm always right.

Comment

when i was a kid - around that age i was in the habit of stealing things from teachers (supplies etc).

They got tired of me stealing stuff so they took us on a tour of a jail at a police station. they put me in an empty jail and told me that if i continue my stealing habits I would be in a place like this 24/7 with limited access etc. They even had a cop pretend to arrest me and fingerprint me to give all of us an idea.

that really woke me up and i've stopped since.

I am not endorsing what they did to the girl - putting handcuffs on her and all that is a bit far. But they should have done something similiar to her like they did to me if she was in the habit of stealing.

han solo

Comment

They need to put the parents in the cell with her.

Where are they?

This apparently isn't her first brush with trouble.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

there was a guy down here who kept having his chickens stolen and one day someone was on his property and he was fearful that this could be a burglar after his chickens or even worse, him. he shot and killed a 14 yr old who had a history of stealing things and such. needless to say, this kid is lucky and if she really does have a history, maybe it'll be a good learning lesson.

Comment

They caught me.

I am a 9 year old female lepus kleptomaniac. I like the way they feel.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
              X