Bush & Kerry still even in the Polls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush & Kerry still even in the Polls.

Bush was backed by 45 percent of voters and Kerry by 44 percent in the poll conducted for the AP by Ipsos-Public Affairs. Independent candidate Ralph Nader had 6 percent support. The numbers are essentially unchanged from AP-Ipsos polls taken in early and mid-March.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4701027/
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Things are going about as badly for Bush right now as Kerry could possibly hope, yet they're still neck and neck.

Not a good sign for your team.

Comment

Amazing that Nader gets 6%.
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

It's GREAT that Nader gets 6 percent. I just pray those people are still stupid enough to vote for him in November.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 9 2004, 10:34 AM
          Amazing that Nader gets 6%.
          Dvyyyy,

That is amazing and I can't believe it either.

Nader supporters HATE Bush-why are they indirectly electing him?
          Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

He won't get 6% on election day.

Dimmycrats always "come home".
            And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Apr 9 2004, 11:07 AM
              He won't get 6% on election day.

Dimmycrats always "come home".
              What was the percentage that he got in 2000?

If memeory serves, it was higher than I thought it would be.

He hasn't even made the ballot in Oregon. This is one of the reason's that I was shocked to see his national support this high.
              Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

2-3%
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

A question for you guys:

If Ross Perot hadn't pulled his strange "withdrawing" from the race stunt in 92, only to come back two weeks later, do you think he may could have sneaked in the backdoor?

I mean afterall, I beleive he wound up with between 20 to 25%.
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 9 2004, 10:31 AM
                    Things are going about as badly for Bush right now as Kerry could possibly hope, yet they're still neck and neck.

Not a good sign for your team.
                    The $40 million that Bush's campaign has spent the past month against Kerry has kept it close.

If the economy and war don't improve by November no amount of Republican money will save this pathetic administration.
                    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan+Apr 9 2004, 11:41 AM-->
                      QUOTE (hkyfan @ Apr 9 2004, 11:41 AM)

Burn, a good point.

I think some of the voters that are pissed off about the state of the candidates might have said Nader but will change their vote come November.
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Apr 9 2004, 11:45 AM-->
                        QUOTE (BurnKU @ Apr 9 2004, 11:45 AM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 11:41 AM

I'm not sure how it's going to play out.

I think it will be a very close election, If the economy doesn't turn around, or things get even worse in Iraq.....
                        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 9 2004, 11:47 AM
                          Burn, a good point.

I think some of the voters that are pissed off about the state of the candidates might have said Nader but will change their vote come November.
                          I don't think Nader will play a very big part, you are right about them switching their vote. I don't know if conservatives that say they will vote for a libertarian will change their vote to Bush when the election gets here or not.
                          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

• Working...
                            X