Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a difference a year makes....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What a difference a year makes....

    In the weak AL Central, who knows?
    Make America Great For Once.

  • #2
    See, this is why I'm not panicking yet over the Cardinals' 1-3 start.

    Seriously, if Detroit can star 4-0, we can conclude that the first four games of a season are not particularly indicative of team success. Like 1998, when the Yankees started 0-4 before winning 114 games.

    This is what I tell myself while fervently hoping for a quality start from Carpenter.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, love for my Tigers!


      Our four starting pitchers (Johnson, Maroth, Bonderman, and Cornejo) each have a "W". If these guys pitch decent enough and we get timely hitting then I'm hopefully looking at a .500 ballclub.


      And if they do go .500 or better, CSD owes me a cheesesteak.
      \"IPB


      WINGEDWHEEL

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hullie@Apr 9 2004, 07:46 AM
        If these guys pitch decent enough and we get timely hitting then I'm hopefully looking at a .500 ballclub.
        Not a chance in hell.

        I'd say 70 wins, maximum, for the Tigers. And that's pushing it a lot.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the addition of Pudge Rodriguez is HUGE.

          I can see the Tigers flirting with 80 wins.
          Make America Great For Once.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hullie@Apr 9 2004, 06:46 AM
            And if they do go .500 or better, CSD owes me a cheesesteak.
            He's already owes me a cheesesteak!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hullie@Apr 9 2004, 09:46 AM
              Yes, love for my Tigers!


              Our four starting pitchers (Johnson, Maroth, Bonderman, and Cornejo) each have a "W". If these guys pitch decent enough and we get timely hitting then I'm hopefully looking at a .500 ballclub.


              And if they do go .500 or better, CSD owes me a cheesesteak.
              No worries.
              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

              Comment

              Working...
              X