The aliens have gotten to Stroker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The aliens have gotten to Stroker

It's either the aliens or the government, but whatever it is, it's fucking wierd.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Dear Mr. Ferguson-

I have seen the error in my ways, and I have decided to become pro-active in making the lounging experience better for everyone...including you!

. . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

This is just wierd. You didn't mention gangbangs, donkey punches, or dirty sanchezs in your post.

Are the pod people invading?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 8 2004, 11:55 PM
        Are the pod people invading?
        Golly, I sure hope not! But if they are, I feel quite secure knowing that our fine service men and women will have the Lord's guidance in defending our citizens from any foreign invaders.

. . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike

Comment

You're entering a dimensiom, a dimension never seen before, you're entering the Twilight Zone.......... :o :o
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

I'm scared. Someone hold me.

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Apr 9 2004, 12:01 AM
              You're entering a dimensiom, a dimension never seen before, you're entering the Twilight Zone.......... :o :o
              I know it will take some getting used-to, davhaf, but the end result will certainly be worth it!

p.s. I'd really like to chit-chat with you about ridding yourself of the demons and getting off that filthy dope when you get a chance.
              -mike

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 9 2004, 12:06 AM
                I'm scared. Someone hold me.
                indu was looking for a bitch, maybe he could help

Comment

Is Stroker polite or gay?

Comment

wasn't stroker the one who said he cried at american idol?

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Apr 9 2004, 01:11 AM
                      wasn't stroker the one who said he cried at american idol?
                      It's either that or masturbated....I'm pretty sure you are right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 9 2004, 12:10 AM
                        Is Stroker polite or gay?
                        I'm going to politely decline to answer any specifics of my private life. Thank you for your understanding.

-mike

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 9 2004, 12:13 AM-->
                          QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 9 2004, 12:13 AM)

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 9 2004, 01:15 AM-->
                          QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 9 2004, 01:15 AM)
                          Originally posted by Turd [email protected] 9 2004, 12:13 AM

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 9 2004, 12:16 AM-->
                          QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 9 2004, 12:16 AM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 01:15 AM
                          Originally posted by Turd [email protected] 9 2004, 12:13 AM
                          Working...
                          X