X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs

Anybody gonna be watching these games?

what are all of your predictions?

Yes and either the Spurs or Lakers will win the title.

Comment

Don't sleep on the Pacers. They're the only eastern team that has a shot.
      OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

Yes. I pick the Pacers to win the title.
        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

my only hometown team is a basketball team, and i'm a biased spurs fan so i don't make predictions.

Comment

Pacers are my favs, and I think they have a shot with such a balanced roster that they have. BUT, they have to watch out for the Pistons...the Pistons KILLED them not too long ago with the new addition of Rasheed Wallace.

Comment

The East is so bad that the top seed (Indiana) may as well have two byes to the conference finals.

Comment

Rockets and Yao Ming..Baby!!!

Although..I think the Spurs will win it..again

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Apr 8 2004, 10:23 PM
                  The East is so bad that the top seed (Indiana) may as well have two byes to the conference finals.
                  kinda pisses you off in a way when you're a fan of a team in the west considering this yr its gonna be a majorly close battle from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Apr 9 2004, 12:23 AM
                    Fine by me. They can be nice and rested to kick some Western Conference ass.

Comment

If Kidd and Martin are healthy, I'm not so sure I wouldn't pick New Jersey in the East.

Comment

Go ahead and pick them. I'll stick with the Pacers.

Comment

I don't think the Nets have enough in them to win much of anything. The Pacers or Pistons will be in the Championship.
                          I might be the minority in this, but I don't see the Spurs in the Finals...I'm choosing either the Lakers or Kings.

Comment

Can't pick the Nets yet. Not sure about their health.

If Indiana plays Detroit, I hope the Pistons get swept so that Carlisle can destroy Larry Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulcardsfan27@Apr 9 2004, 12:27 AM
                              I don't think the Nets have enough in them to win much of anything. The Pacers or Pistons will be in the Championship.
                              I might be the minority in this, but I don't see the Spurs in the Finals...I'm choosing either the Lakers or Kings.
                              Forget about the Kings. Chris Webber is a choker.

Comment

Working...
                              X