Happy Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

I'll be off line - unless rain interferes with golf, that is.

I wish you ALL a Happy Easter or a great weekend, as appropriate.

Moe
    The Dude abides.

Have a nice and safe weekend, folks.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Same to you Moe,

Very much looking forward to a slow-roasted leg of spring lamb, heavy on the garlic, freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt.

I'll get the plumbing checked on monday.

Stryker

Comment

Yes, it is that time again. I actually missed a mass of the Triduum for the first time in a while tonight.
        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Here's to two putting!!
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

You fuckin' liberal. Bet you send out "Happy Kwaanza" cards too, don't you?

Comment

He's in sales, you bet he does.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I've never sent any Happy Kwanza cards...unless Happy Holidays counts...since I don't personally know anyone who celebrates Kwanza...

Re: sales...if you believe in the free market - as you claim to, JD - you must believe in the value of salespeople...the "sparkplugs," so to speak, of the economic engine...

Moe
                The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 10 2004, 10:35 AM
                  I've never sent any Happy Kwanza cards...unless Happy Holidays counts...since I don't personally know anyone who celebrates Kwanza...

Re: sales...if you believe in the free market - as you claim to, JD - you must believe in the value of salespeople...the "sparkplugs," so to speak, of the economic engine...

Moe
                  I always thought of salesmen as the "hemarrhoids" on the digestive tract of Capitalism...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Without salespeople, companies don't get orders and workers don't get paid. Nothing happens until a sale is made.
                    The Dude abides.

Comment

As long as we let the dominant media think for us, let that cash flow!

Offend no one.

"Think" as they prescribe.
                      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Moe, I'm playing w/ you... this is a consumer-driven society, EVERYONE is in sales whether or not they like it.

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                        Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                        Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 8 2004, 05:35 PM
                          I'll be off line - unless rain interferes with golf, that is.

Moe
                          Right back atcha' Moe..Watch out for those ball washers...
                          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Happy Easter, everyone! Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow (doubtful)!

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Apr 10 2004, 11:13 AM
                              Without salespeople, companies don't get orders and workers don't get paid. Nothing happens until a sale is made.
                              Moe is right. Orders make everything else go.

Happy Easter Moe.
                              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                              X