Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asscake Tribe

Asscakes,

I hate the PM thing - you apparently have to do individual messages so I can't send this as a group to you all.

Bottom line is in about 20 minutes I am leaving to head to Busch. Possibly not coming back until late tonight depending on how much, uh, fun I am having. (And how much Busch is involved) With the Friday deadline, no way can I organize the teams in time.

I have sent my thoughts on the organization over to 007 who I figured would be around the most.

Thanks...
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 8 2004, 09:38 AM
    Asscakes,

I hate myself - you apparently have to type messages so people will get them. :(

Bottom line is in about 20 minutes I am giving head to Bush. Possibly not coming back until late tonight depending on how much, uh, fun I am having. (And how much Bush is involved) With the Friday deadline, no way can I organize the teams in time.

I have sent my thoughts, and nudie pics, over to 007 who I figured would be the biggest loser.

Thanks...
    *fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Apr 8 2004, 09:41 AM-->
      QUOTE (Dr.Gonzo @ Apr 8 2004, 09:41 AM)

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Apr 8 2004, 10:43 AM-->
      QUOTE (dvyyyyyy @ Apr 8 2004, 10:43 AM)
      Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 09:41 AM

Let's just concede that throw dvyyyy off the island.
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I'll help set this thing up, in terms of who goes on what teams.....
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Apr 8 2004, 09:43 AM
          If ONLY we could have YOU fixed Gonz.
          You love me.

Comment

Alright, I am getting no cooperation here.

PM me with which issue you want to do and if you want it to be PRO or CON.
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

It's weird thinking that because I took time off from work, I have LESS time to post here.

Off to Busch. I'll be thinking about Muslims, Martz, and mammories (not necessarily in that order) in preparation for the debate phase.
              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

• Working...
                X