Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Carpenter EXPECTED to win the NL Cy Young Award..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Carpenter EXPECTED to win the NL Cy Young Award..

according to KFNS online.

some dude was on ESPNEWS about an hour ago talking about it. I was not listening as I had to get some pants on and get ready to get to work.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 9 2005, 03:17 PM) Quoted post

some dude was on ESPNEWS about an hour ago talking about it. I was not listening as I had to get some pants on and get ready to get to work.
      [/b][/quote]
      oh.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Do you sing opera while you put on your pants or something?

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          oh.

[/b][/quote]
          Around this apartment, Guppy is EXPECTED not to wear pants a lot.

And that frightens me.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Seems everyone has a different opinion on this one (imagine that). But Buster Olney was on ESPN Radio this morning and his guess was Willis. Guess we find out tomorrow.

All I know is if it isn't Willis after Kenny Williams lost out on GM of the Year, I'm playing the Race Card.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              oh.

[/b][/quote]
              Around this apartment, Guppy is EXPECTED not to wear pants a lot.

And that frightens me.
              [/b][/quote]
              I wish we could talk about Carpenter not wearing pants.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                I do.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 9 2005, 04:21 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(backstop @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                  I do.
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Oh ok I guess that's why ali will show you her vagina on cam and u so luck Trud [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
                  Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Sheriff Blaylock @ Nov 9 2005, 03:20 PM) Quoted post

Seems everyone has a different opinion on this one (imagine that). But Buster Olney was on ESPN Radio this morning and his guess was Willis. Guess we find out tomorrow.

All I know is if it isn't Willis after Kenny Williams lost out on GM of the Year, I'm playing the Race Card.
                    [/b][/quote]

Kevin Slaten just mentioned that if Pujols doesn't win the MVP(Which is very possible, considering another Atlanta Brave won an award), then Carp SHOULD win the CYAward.

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 9 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I thought you took your pants off to get ready for work...

Comment

QUOTE(210 @ Nov 9 2005, 03:24 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        That's Turd.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Nov 9 2005, 03:23 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Kevin Slaten just mentioned that if Pujols doesn't win the MVP(Which is very possible, considering another Atlanta Brave won an award), then Carp SHOULD win the CYAward.
                          [/b][/quote]

Slaten is an idiot. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 9 2005, 04:28 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(210 @ Nov 9 2005, 03:24 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            That's Turd.
                            [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Nov 9 2005, 03:29 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Nov 9 2005, 03:23 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Slaten is an idiot. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
                              [/b][/quote]

Not arguing about that at all.
                              [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X