3 Hotels bombed in Jordan............53 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Hotels bombed in Jordan............53 dead

Explosions hit three hotels in the Jordanian capital Wednesday night, and at least 12 people were killed.

The first blast occurred at about 8:50 p.m. at the luxury Grand Hyatt hotel, popular with tourists and diplomats. An Associated Press reporter at the hotel counted seven bodies being taken away. Police said there were many others injured.

A few minutes later, police reported an explosion at the Radisson SAS Hotel a short distance away. Police said five people were killed and at least 20 wounded.

Another explosion was reported at the Days Inn Hotel, and police said there were casualties.

Police had no word on what caused the explosions, although an American businessman at the Grand Hyatt said a bomb went off in the lobby. Witnesses saw smoke rising from the building.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/09/D8DP56H00.html
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

... walk into a bar. The bartender says ...

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 9 2005, 03:01 PM) Quoted post

... walk into a bar. The bartender says ...
      [/b][/quote]

Boom?
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

It is sad that the first thing that popped in my head when I read the article was.....There is a Days Inn located in Jordan. Maybe that is a sign that this shit (bombings) has become so frequent.

Comment

sheriff i was shocked too, never imagined a day's inn would be in jordan.

and the death toll will rise, 53 dead and 120 injured as of right now. unfotunatly a wedding party was going on at one hotel.

one person on CNN reported that someone in Jordan said the suspect was a group associated with "Zar-cow-wi" (no i cannot spell) the Al Quida guy, and said "if it walks like a duck..."

Comment

The religion of peace. Can't wait for muslim leaders to denounce this.

Comment

QUOTE(MsFunkay @ Nov 9 2005, 04:08 PM) Quoted post
              sheriff i was shocked too, never imagined a day's inn would be in jordan.

and the death toll will rise, 53 dead and 120 injured as of right now. unfotunatly a wedding party was going on at one hotel.

one person on CNN reported that someone in Jordan said the suspect was a group associated with "Zar-cow-wi" (no i cannot spell) the Al Quida guy, and said "if it walks like a duck..." [/b][/quote]

Comment

The Religion of Peace strikes again

You should read the meltage over at LGB over me calling these wastes of DNA "Muzzies."

Comment

QUOTE(Sheriff Blaylock @ Nov 9 2005, 02:02 PM) Quoted post

It is sad that the first thing that popped in my head when I read the article was.....There is a Days Inn located in Jordan.
                  [/b][/quote]Same here.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

3 hotels in Jordan? He can fit that many in his belly?

Sponsor of:
                    Brian Elliott
                    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

So these "terrorist" bomb 3 Western Hotels thinking, I'm going to kill me some Americans, because you know it is a Hyatt, a Days Inn and a Radisson. But when the smoke clears we all know a majority of the dead are going to be locals.

That is about as smart as me bombing a Chinese restaurant in Houston because I don't like Chinese people.

Because we all know that in a Chinese restaurant there is nothing but Chinese people. Well almost, if you exclude all the customers that are white or black, the bus boys that are Vietnamese, and the kitchen workers that are Illegal Mexicans. But hey, maybe I can get the owner. As for the others, that is just tough shit for hanging out with those Chinamen

The World is going to hell I tells you.

Comment

QUOTE(Sheriff Blaylock @ Nov 9 2005, 04:25 PM) Quoted post

So these "terrorist" bomb 3 Western Hotels thinking, I'm going to kill me some Americans, because you know it is a Hyatt, a Days Inn and a Radisson. But when the smoke clears we all know a majority of the dead are going to be locals.

That is about as smart as me bombing a Chinese restaurant in Houston because I don't like Chinese people.

Because we all know that in a Chinese restaurant there is nothing but Chinese people. Well almost, if you exclude all the customers that are white or black, the bus boys that are Vietnamese, and the kitchen workers that are Illegal Mexicans. But hey, maybe I can get the owner. As for the others, that is just tough shit for hanging out with those Chinamen

[/b][/quote]

RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                        You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

You are right...I'm sorry.

I should say Asian-American as Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature

Comment

QUOTE(Sheriff Blaylock @ Nov 9 2005, 04:31 PM) Quoted post

You are right...I'm sorry.

I should say Asian-American as Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature
                            [/b][/quote]

This isn't a guy who built the railroads.

Comment

QUOTE(Sheriff Blaylock @ Nov 9 2005, 05:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              so far you're right, many are from Jordan they say.

as for wanting to kill americans, while they do, i think they usually want to take out as many people who are not associated with them as well. so even if you're not american, if you're from jordan and you work in one of these hotels and you're not out looking for a way to join them, then they don't want you either.

Comment

Working...
                              X