This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France uses deadly gas on rioters in Paris

Paris (AP)- In what is considered one of the most evil acts of humiliation ever put forth by any President in U.S. history, President Bush condescendingly appropriated 500 billion dollars to distribute to the rioting Muslims in France.

"It's too little too late," said Qarim El-Adim, professor of Koranic Studies, of the Ecole Centrale de Lyon. "The Bush administration cannot just atone for years of systematic abuse and repression by throwing money at French Muslims. Events like these only illustrate the glaring injustices of U.S. oppression on French soil. President Bush has made this condescending gesture just to make the rioters look bad. Typical United States."

Reports out of Paris indicate that Parisian security forces gassed many rioters late Tuesday. No deaths were confirmed but many rioters were complaining of experiencing chest pains, eye irritation and general malaise.

"I can't seem to catch my breath," said one young rioter. "I run from car to car pouring gasoline and then i can't seem to breathe. I haven't been on my treadmill in some time, you know, but I do believe we have been gassed."

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 01:38 PM) Quoted post

Paris (AP)- In what is considered one of the most evil acts of humiliation ever put forth by any President in U.S. history, President Bush condescendingly appropriated 500 billion dollars to distribute to the rioting Muslims in France.

"It's too little too late," said Qarim El-Adim, professor of Koranic Studies, of the Ecole Centrale de Lyon. "The Bush administration cannot just atone for years of systematic abuse and repression by throwing money at French Muslims. Events like these only illustrate the glaring injustices of U.S. oppression on French soil. President Bush has made this condescending gesture just to make the rioters look bad. Typical United States."

Reports out of Paris indicate that Parisian security forces gassed many rioters late Tuesday. No deaths were confirmed but many rioters were complaining of experiencing chest pains, eye irritation and general malaise.

"I can't seem to catch my breath," said one young rioter. "I run from car to car pouring gasoline and then i can't seem to breathe. I haven't been on my treadmill in some time, you know, but I do believe we have been gassed."
    [/b][/quote]

Where did you get this quote? The Onion?

Comment

the AP, dude.

Comment

Why aren't all the liberals up in arms over this?

I mean, it's been checked as well as the Massey crap that everybody bought beacase they want to.

I don't get it.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 02:42 PM) Quoted post

I mean, it's been checked as well as the Massey crap that everybody bought beacase they want to.

I don't get it.
          [/b][/quote]

Umm, you think that a story that has Bush asking for $500 billion is fact-checked? More likely this is some bizarre Al-Jazeera puff piece.

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 01:42 PM) Quoted post

I don't get it. [/b][/quote]

Link to the story please.
            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I don't get it.
              [/b][/quote]

Lord, you're a dipshit.

Next time you try to write a fake story, make sure you put the dateline in all caps. Did you write this drivel yourself or did one of your dipshit friends email it to you? It's not even close to funny.

Rack.
              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(madyaks @ Nov 9 2005, 01:55 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 01:42 PM) Quoted post

I don't get it. [/b][/quote]

Link to the story please.
                [/b][/quote]

Do you always ask for links, or just when it's something you don't want to swallow?

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 9 2005, 02:11 PM) Quoted post

I don't get it.
                  [/b][/quote]

Lord, you're a dipshit.

Next time you try to write a fake story, make sure you put the dateline in all caps. Did you write this drivel yourself or did one of your dipshit friends email it to you? It's not even close to funny.

Rack.
                  [/b][/quote]

Quit stalking me, it's bordering on the freaky, dude. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bye1.gif[/img]

++

btw, it's funny if you're not a dipshit liberal!

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 03:42 PM) Quoted post

I don't get it.
                    [/b][/quote]

Lord, you're a dipshit.

Rack.
                    [/b][/quote]

Quit stalking me, it's bordering on the freaky, dude. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bye1.gif[/img]

++

[/b][/quote]

No, it's really lame. Tell the guy that sent it to you to go back to the drawing board.
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I don't get it.
                      [/b][/quote]

Lord, you're a dipshit.

Rack.
                      [/b][/quote]

++

[/b][/quote]
                      I'm not even close to being a liberal and I think it's juvenile.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Nov 9 2005, 03:51 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 03:42 PM) Quoted post

I don't get it.
                        [/b][/quote]

Lord, you're a dipshit.

Rack.
                        [/b][/quote]

++

[/b][/quote]

No, it's really lame. Tell the guy that sent it to you to go back to the drawing board.
                        [/b][/quote]

It's too bad ignore doesn't work on quoted text from a different poster.
                        No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                        President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                        President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(mw.2 @ Nov 9 2005, 02:56 PM) Quoted post
                          It's too bad ignore doesn't work on quoted text from a different poster.
                          [/b][/quote]

++

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 12:38 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Two thoughts:

1.) Liberals can't think without a link........ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bounce.gif[/img]

2.) Do as I say, not as I do........... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
                            I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

QUOTE(StlJoe @ Nov 9 2005, 03:32 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 9 2005, 12:38 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Two thoughts:

1.) Liberals can't think without a link........ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bounce.gif[/img]

2.) Do as I say, not as I do........... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              You're a moron.

Comment

Working...
                              X