Clemens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemens

Did anybody else see the look that he gave Bonds after he Kd him for the second time?

Nine total Ks. Of the nine, Barry accounted for two of them.

I wish that we had Clemens.
    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

I was so happy on the 1st K. The look Bonds had on being given out was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens@Apr 8 2004, 07:58 AM
      Did anybody else see the look that he gave Bonds after he Kd him for the second time?

Nine total Ks. Of the nine, Barry accounted for two of them.

I wish that we had Clemens.
      .......and Oswalt, and Pettite, and their whole staff.

Comment

Bonds got called out on the first one, and even Clemens thought it was ball 4. He stuck his glove up to get the pitch back from the catcher and put it back down after he saw the ump punch bonds out.

Berman and Morgan are a fucking joke when they do Giants games.

They are biased and dont care who knows it.

They slobber all over Bonds and its gross.
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Bonds got punked on that first call. It was definately ball 4. By the way, I don't like Bonds.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

when Bonds' tiny strike zone and Clemons' huge one meet something had to give. I hate 'em both, so I don't care who gets hosed.
            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 8 2004, 09:06 AM
              Bonds got punked on that first call. It was definately ball 4. By the way, I don't like Bonds.
              I don't know about that Elvis, it looked like a nice pitch to me.

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 8 2004, 09:12 AM
                when Bonds' tiny strike zone and Clemons' huge one meet something had to give. I hate 'em both, so I don't care who gets hosed.
                Fuck you, I love Clemens.

I guess that you would rather have Maddux, eh?!

-

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens+Apr 8 2004, 10:15 AM-->
                  QUOTE (ScottStevens @ Apr 8 2004, 10:15 AM)

Originally posted by ScottStevens+Apr 8 2004, 09:14 AM-->
                  QUOTE (ScottStevens @ Apr 8 2004, 09:14 AM)

I thought when they showed the highlight, he was going to drill Bonds. That would be cool, but I guess he lacks the stones to do that now that he has to bat.
                  Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Apr 8 2004, 09:15 AM-->
                    QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Apr 8 2004, 09:15 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 10:15 AM

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 8 2004, 09:18 AM
                    I thought when they showed the highlight, he was going to drill Bonds. That would be cool, but I guess he lacks the stones to do that now that he has to bat.
                    I bet Clemens doesn't pull half the shit he did when he was in the AL. Plus, Bonds would kick his ass, unlike Piazza who waited until the posse showed up to start screaming like a little girl.
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 8 2004, 09:18 AM
                      I wish that he would have plunked him.

I do look forward to watching a Houston/New York Series this year.

Speaking of Piazza, that man is white hot with a baseball bat now.

-

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Apr 8 2004, 09:20 AM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Apr 8 2004, 09:20 AM)
                        Working...
                        X