Help Me Write a Mean Letter to Comcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Write a Mean Letter to Comcast

A few months ago, their DNS servers went out. They didn't tell anyone. So I had very slow internet before I switched DNS thingys. I didn't call them, cause I fixed it myself, but they never really owned up to it. Tonight I get home and the DVR says it's 4:51. Well now, I know that's not true. I finally get the damn thing turned on and it doesn't respond to the remote. Ok, fine. I called the customer service and the slightly mentally retarded guy who answered said, "Oh yeah, we know all about that problem. The boxes have been doing that for months. We're talking to Motorola" I finally got him to set up an appointment on Friday (there goes my day off) rather than in two weeks, but how much should I ask for from them? And how bitchy can I be in the letter I'm going to write?
    The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Dear Comcast...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. This is the autumn of my discontent...

BLAH..BLAH..BLAH

Fuck you very much,
    Gibson Girl.

Comment

Dear Comcast,

Customer service usually means the customer gets service for a product they are paying for. Unfortunatly, your company has a different meaning. I pay for the service - I do my own repairs - I get my legitmate complaints ignored for months - I have poor service - I get ridiculed by your company - and finally I get neither reimbursement or an apology. As soon as I can I will seek another provider that knows what customer service is.

Sincerely,

Your Gibsongirl.
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Nov 8 2005, 08:46 PM) Quoted post

Dear Comcast,

Customer service usually means the customer gets service for a product they are paying for. Unfortunatly, your company has a different meaning. I pay for the service - I do my own repairs - I get my legitmate complaints ignored for months - I have poor service - I get ridiculed by your company - and finally I get neither reimbursement or an apology. As soon as I can I will seek another provider that knows what customer service is.

Sincerely,

Your Gibsongirl.
        [/b][/quote]
        Somewhere, LVR is cringing.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Dear Comcast,

XOXO,
          Gibsongirl

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Nov 8 2005, 09:48 PM) Quoted post

Dear Comcast,

XOXO,
            Gibsongirl
            [/b][/quote]
            I think this gets the point across the best.

Comment

Dear Comcast,

I know an internet badass. Be prepared to be subjected to serious meltage.

Oh, and Fuck You.

Love,

The Foram
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Dear Gibsongirl,

XOXO ?,
                Hep

Comment

Sorry, that was Bad Hep....Good Hep is back now

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Nov 8 2005, 10:03 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    Good Hep? I don't think I've met him.

Comment

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm writing to express great disappointment in the quality of your service. Earlier this year, I experienced a DNS problem with my Internet connection, which I quickly addressed myself without notification from technical support of an outage.

Upon arriving home this evening, I noticed that my digital video recorder (DVR) had an incorrect time listing. I tried to turn on the television and had no luck at first. After trying for a few minutes with some difficulty, I got the system on, but no response came from the cable box via the remote.

I decided to call customer service and was quickly told by a customer service rep (insert name here) that the issue with Motorola set boxes has long been known, but the problem hasn't been solved between Comcast and Motorola.

....eh, that's all I got.....let ShakespeareRebel wrap it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Nov 8 2005, 10:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        Reasonably Behaved Hep?

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Nov 8 2005, 10:06 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Nov 8 2005, 10:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Reasonably Behaved Hep?
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Better.

Christ, I have the choice of Everybody Loves Raymond and Inside Edition. I'm going to kill myself.

Comment

Dear Comcast,

Good GOD, your customer service is so bad they need to plan how to stop it, but at the same time they plan on how to re elect a president who is screwing up the country financially and has gotten over 1000 kids killed (rightly or wrongly)?!?!

Sincerely,
                            madyaks
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Nov 8 2005, 09:13 PM) Quoted post

Dear Comcast,

Good GOD, your customer service is so bad they need to plan how to stop it, but at the same time they plan on how to re elect a president who is screwing up the country financially and has gotten over 1000 kids killed (rightly or wrongly)?!?!

Sincerely,
                              madyaks
                              [/b][/quote]
                              WINNAR [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X