• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never pass out at a party.

NSFW?
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

That shit is f'n hilarious.......................I've done my share of "graffiti" to some of my passed out friends. Fun sheet indeed.

The one with the "suspended" couch is my favorite!!
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

I had that happen to me when I was in Daytona on spring break. I knew what was going on but was too trashed to fight them off. It was maybe 7-8pm when it happened too. I woke up around 4am and got everything washed off and went back to bed. I got up when everyone else did and to their suprise, nothing was on me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I like the flour one

Comment

Dude, the suspended couch one is hilarious, but that could really hurt that guy when he wakes up.

I don't know, do whatever you want, but don't fucking have to bring me to the hospital when I wake up.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

My favorite is the guy outlined with beer bottles. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 8 2005, 07:56 PM) Quoted post

I had that happen to me when I was in Daytona on spring break. I knew what was going on but was too trashed to fight them off. It was maybe 7-8pm when it happened too. I woke up around 4am and got everything washed off and went back to bed. I got up when everyone else did and to their suprise, nothing was on me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]
              So that picture of the guy with the smilie face on his butt was you?
              Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
              Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
              Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
              Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
              NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
              LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Nov 9 2005, 12:54 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]
                no they wrote on my chest, legs and face. They did not drop my pants
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 9 2005, 12:57 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Nov 9 2005, 12:54 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  [/b][/quote]
                  no they wrote on my chest, legs and face. They did not drop my pants
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Not that you know of anyway.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Last time I passed out I got my face vacuumed
                    ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

Comment

Those pics are why I make sure to never pass out at a party.

Comment

How do you get the sharpie ink off your face?

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 9 2005, 01:36 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          It is hard to pass out at a party if you never go to a party.
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 9 2005, 01:39 PM) Quoted post
                            How do you get the sharpie ink off your face? [/b][/quote]

... and yes, I am asking this because I passed out last night.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Nov 9 2005, 01:42 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 9 2005, 01:36 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              It is hard to pass out at a party if you never go to a party.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              Christ, you're a fucking moron. What do you think I did Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night?

Comment

Working...
                              X