Ok, that wasn't fun ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, that wasn't fun ...

Moon ... love the normal images you publish, link to.

Your PMs are full, so this is the warning. You know the guidelines on the NSFW links.

I took the board offline while I updated the thread to include NSFW in the link. I thought this was the prudent thing to do in case someone stumbled upon the link prior to getting to the rest of the thread.

My apologies to those who clicked on the link unaware of what they were going to see.

If you're too naive to not know what lemonparty is, please throw your computer away ASAP.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 8 2005, 01:02 PM) Quoted post
      If you're too naive to not know what lemonparty is, please throw your computer away ASAP. [/b][/quote]

When LVR went through his problem with the pic I didn't know what a lemon party was, so I can understand people not being sexually deviant enough to understand.

That's not the point, though. It was NSFW link and needed to have that.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 8 2005, 01:03 PM) Quoted post

If you're too naive to not know what lemonparty is, please throw your computer away ASAP. [/b][/quote]

When LVR went through his problem with the pic I didn't know what a lemon party was, so I can understand people not being sexually deviant enough to understand.

[/b][/quote]
        I was joking.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 8 2005, 01:04 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          I was joking. [/b][/quote]
          I need access to a smart person well versed in sexual deviance.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Nov 8 2005, 01:05 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            I was joking. [/b][/quote]
            I need access to a smart person well versed in sexual deviance.
            [/b][/quote]
            Hep was just browsing this thread a minute ago. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was joking.
              [/b][/quote]

From now on, should we assume that everything you post is a joke?

Comment

QUOTE(goon attack @ Nov 8 2005, 01:06 PM) Quoted post

I was joking.
                [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                For the most part, yes, since it's just an internet message board.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Nov 8 2005, 01:07 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I thought this was real life! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was joking.
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                    RACK you for grasping the obvious RACKAGE on your post. Rack.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                      I didn't know what it was either until the LVR incident. Perhaps us Kirkwood people are just too naive for the internets.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                      Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                      Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                      NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                      LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

QUOTE(Daisy Mae @ Nov 8 2005, 02:18 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        I didn't know what it was either until the LVR incident. Perhaps us Kirkwood people are just too naive for the internets.
                        [/b][/quote]

It was the BBZ incident, not the LVR one.
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

I was joking.
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          it helps if you pull a Soocrates

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

plus not everyone is as internets savvy as you are and knows what lemon parties much less attend them like you do

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott
                          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 8 2005, 01:26 PM) Quoted post

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            It's that another way of saying "rub one out"?

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Nov 8 2005, 01:26 PM) Quoted post

I was joking.
                              [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

plus not everyone is as internets savvy as you are and knows what lemon parties much less attend them like you do

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
                              [/b][/quote]
                              You didn't get my invitation?

Comment

Working...
                              X