MY 1000th POST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 1000th POST!

I'd like to celebrate with some midgets, hansolo's girlfriend and a dead baby...

EDIT: This pic is definitely not necessary.
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

LOL! That's just not right!
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Well now my post about the dog getting kicked to death doesn't look so bad

Comment

Stroker...

You're my mate...

So..in honour of this event....

BTW...Han's girlfriend...Sparrow'd HIT that!!

Comment

Here is my

<< post
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy@Apr 8 2004, 12:34 AM
            Here is my

<< post
            Guppy-

Thanks for that insightful post...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Apr 8 2004, 12:30 AM
              I'd like to celebrate with some midgets, hansolo's girlfriend and a dead baby...

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo+Apr 8 2004, 09:27 AM-->
                QUOTE (hansolo @ Apr 8 2004, 09:27 AM)

Stroker,

While you are a lousy lay, you are a decent poster. Congrats on reaching 1,000.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

That pic of the dead baby was just flat out wrong. I would rather see another pic of your nutsack.
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 8 2004, 08:29 AM
                    Stroker,

While you are a lousy lay
                    give me another chance, Turd...I've been working hard...your father has taught me some incredible things...things he says you liked when you were younger...what do you say?
                    -mike

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 8 2004, 08:31 AM
                      That pic of the dead baby was just flat out wrong. I would rather see another pic of your nutsack.
                      how about a pic of me tea-bagging a dead baby?
                      -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 8 2004, 09:32 AM-->
                        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 8 2004, 09:32 AM)

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 8 2004, 08:33 AM-->
                        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 8 2004, 08:33 AM)

These are the types of threads that make this place at times, lower than the PB.

I am all about using words and things that you want to say, but the pictures and banter about them is disgusting.
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• Working...
                          X