This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugueth Urbina

I remember seeing a thread or two about this dude, but I didn't want to find it. He is involved in some shady ass shit.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051108/D8DOBN100.html

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Ugueth Urbina was arrested on a charge of attempted murder after he and a group of men allegedly attacked several employees at his family home using machetes and trying to set them on fire, police said Tuesday.

Urbina, who was detained late Monday, has insisted he had nothing to do with the violence that broke out at his home last month. Five workers were injured in the incident, and one of them suffered burns on the back and right arm, police said.

One of the five, Argenis Farias, has accused Urbina of being among several men who threatened the workers with machetes and poured gasoline on them in an attempt to set them afire.

Urbina's lawyer has said the pitcher was sleeping at the time and was not involved. The authorities said Urbina would be formally charged soon once he appears before a judge.
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

UrbINa?

http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/in...howtopic=36678

Comment

Oh come on...it's not even halfway down the first page yet! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thx Glovey............[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
        --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Just when you think things couldn't get any worse for the Phils....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(bcruise @ Nov 8 2005, 11:30 AM) Quoted post

Oh come on...it's not even halfway down the first page yet! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]
            Damn. I be blind!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Nov 8 2005, 11:31 AM) Quoted post

Just when you think things couldn't get any worse for the Phils....
              [/b][/quote]

Urbina is a free agent.
              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

guess who isn't getting kept on my fantasy baseball team!
                Are you on the list?

Comment

Perhaps we should lock this now?

Comment

Working...
                  X